Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

birdskro

Purchased credits no credits are showing

10 posts in this topic

Hello,

I purchased credits around 20 minutes ago and I still haven't had any added to my account.

Did you buy it from an automated shop? it will depend on how fast the seller will put the credits on your account.

Just wait a little bit

2 hours ago, birdskro said:

Hello,

I purchased credits around 20 minutes ago and I still haven't had any added to my account.

If you still haven't received the credits, please respond so we can work on a solution!

Still have not recieved the credits. I purchased them off the website using the feature not third party. Still no credits showing however there is entry on my credit card statement

@Todd @Usa @TRiLeZ

As I'm assuming only TRiLeZ has direct access to the Stripe associated with TRiBot, can someone bring this to his attention so it can be sorted? Thanks :)

Still not resolved. Report will be filed to the better business bureau within the next 4 hours as well as an investigation into this organization by my credit card company.  This is fucking ridiculous this is peoples money. 

@Todd @Usa @TRiLeZ

Edited by birdskro

Are you sure it went through? I don't see any purchase history on my end. 
Only person that would know for sure is Trilez. Feel free to purchase more credits and we'll make sure this gets resolved as soon as he's able to take a look at this.

1 person likes this

What were the amounts you were charged? Are the charges labeled as "authorized" or "completed"?

All that I see for you is that you tried to purchase 5 credits, but the payment failed because "Your card is not supported. Please use a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card." We don't accept Discover cards.

1 person likes this