Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Liam.

Collection of issues with the new forums

15 posts in this topic

Firstly I'd like to point out that PMs for me and potentially others are completely broken:

6d6a1fc951b9a3d890a76ca2a681622c.png

As you can see, I cannot enter any content within the message box.

2. Signature editing is non existent, there is no option available. Does in fact work.

3. Hyperlinking is bugged and will exit the user off of their post instantly.

4. Polls are available for all users on Scripter applications.

5. Nobody can post Scripter Applications anymore.

6. Editing pre-existing posts is next to impossible, it will act similar to hyperlinking and put the user back to the previous page.

7. When somebody likes my post, it refers to them as "someone" and the target cannot be resolved to an actual user.

8. Certain 'code quotes' are broken and have sloppy formatting, these are generally older quotations.

9. Reporting posts also follow a similar issue as PMing, by not allowing users to add a description (Druid).

10. Recently browsing members on a thread only shows the signed in user, rather than displaying other members viewing.

Edited by Liam.
Formatting, easier on the eyes.
3 people like this

You may want to add that reporting posts, doesn't let you type a description.

1 person likes this

I can only reply to about 30% of threads on the forums, and I can't identify why some work over others. Literally there is no reply box or option on some threads.

IPB 4 has only been "stable" for a few months now. I'm not sure why TriBot decided to adopt it this soon.

Adding feedback isn't on profile very confusing for costumers.

No feedback under avatar in posts.

When liking a post you cant see who liked it anymore

No bump button

@Usa @TRiLeZ

1 hour ago, Explicit_ said:

IPB 4 has only been "stable" for a few months now. I'm not sure why TriBot decided to adopt it this soon.

Sounds pretty stable to me. Marked as stable aka fucking old already and even few months extra.

58 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

Some (or all, not sure) previously banned users are not shown as banned anymore. Like this scammer:https://tribot.org/forums/profile/46314-chaoticways/

While upgrading some of the permissions and ranks were not restored however I can assure you that while it doesn't say "BANNED" those users are banned and will not be accessing this site.

- Remove 'Member's total reputation' under the avatar
- Only use the most important user badge, e.g. premium scripter instead of showing VIP, VIP-E, Scripter, Premium Scripter, Support, Donator badges for just one user.
- Add the feedback under the avatar
- Be able to remove the notifications next to the chat 

- Make the 'Hidden content' buttons a little smaller

8b0d639d2c.jpg

Seems like a number of these issues have been resolved, I'll update the list with outstanding issues.

Edited by Liam.