HabbaTheJutt

Accounts keep getting locked

Just to help anyone who might be looking. I have only a mediocre knowledge of bots from back in the day and am just now returning to the scene as i have alot of unused resources in the various dedis i have. Im attempting to setup a large goldfarm and will say that anyone who can invest in a few socks5 proxies will be happy. This allows you to (at least in my case) circumnavigate the account locks on tutorial island scripts and avoid high amount of chain bans. Currently attempting to do this with 6-12 bots but will evntually push 20-30 per dedi

4 minutes ago, iRepBenefits said:

Just to help anyone who might be looking. I have only a mediocre knowledge of bots from back in the day and am just now returning to the scene as i have alot of unused resources in the various dedis i have. Im attempting to setup a large goldfarm and will say that anyone who can invest in a few socks5 proxies will be happy. This allows you to (at least in my case) circumnavigate the account locks on tutorial island scripts and avoid high amount of chain bans. Currently attempting to do this with 6-12 bots but will evntually push 20-30 per dedi

Thanks for your assistance.

Please check last activity date before posting on a thread to refrain from "gravedigging"

Here's a guide on unlocking account:
https://rsbotspot.com/post/how-to-unlock-runescape-bot-account/