Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HabbaTheJutt

Accounts keep getting locked

27 posts in this topic

My accounts keep getting locked right after tutorial island. "Account locked as we suspect it has been stolen. Press 'recover lost account' on front page."

Confirmed that I used the same proxies as I signed up for the accounts with and did tutorial island on them. Confirmed that the proxies are working. 

its probably the tutorial script your using jagex has been locking accounts when they get off tutorial instead of banning

1 minute ago, HarmedOreIsLeet said:

its probably the tutorial script your using jagex has been locking accounts when they get off tutorial instead of banning

Can anyone else confirm? Using USA tutorial island. 

I used USA Tut island for past like 30 acc's, Didn't have any problems. but things might of changes since monday-tuesday when i last used it.

2 minutes ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

Can anyone else confirm? Using USA tutorial island. 

have a look at this, i was having the same issue as you so i started doing them manually its a pain lol 

I use USA's Tut island script without issues. Heck, I even create all my accounts on my home IP, then login with proxies and do tut island without them getting locked.

What your experiencing is a IP/proxy issue. The proxy you're using if you're using one is flagged and will lock all accounts that you make on it. I experience this issue from time to time, and sometimes when changing proxies on accounts.

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

What your experiencing is a IP/proxy issue. The proxy you're using if you're using one is flagged and will lock all accounts that you make on it. I experience this issue from time to time, and sometimes when changing proxies on accounts.

I bought new proxies though. I don't think the IPs were already flagged. I just maybe made the accounts in too quick of succession in the same browser(using different IPs though). I'm definitely gonna cut my losses and just make more emails though, along with switching the IP addresses as well. Not worth risking putting the work into setting up a successful bot to have it banned. 

The proxies could've been flagged from the start. But if you were logging the accounts on different proxies that'd explain it

I made 21 accounts on a browser ON MY VPS. Then ran them on the vps without proxy and used USA tutorial, 3 of the 21 were locked. I recovered one, started the same bot as the others were using (FC Woodcutter) and that one I recovered was the only one to be banned so far. They were all created and ran on the same IP. Can anyone explain this?

11 minutes ago, Jeremy_x3 said:

I made 21 accounts on a browser ON MY VPS. Then ran them on the vps without proxy and used USA tutorial, 3 of the 21 were locked. I recovered one, started the same bot as the others were using (FC Woodcutter) and that one I recovered was the only one to be banned so far. They were all created and ran on the same IP. Can anyone explain this?

21?

3/21?

Recovered one :P

You can create as many as you like, there's no cap on account creation for an IP.

It's simply not recommended for none suicide purposes, ultimately the system watch and probably even more so, the online system watch can't catch everything.

I've ran about 15 on same IP before.

While sometimes the account disable functions as a anti bot creation method, its not primarily there for that purpose. Nor does it work very well...

So, I don't think it was necessarily the script. I did another account manually through tutorial and then it got locked after. I think it may have been what that dude said in the referenced post. Jagex just caught me spamming acccount creations through the same browser via some kind of data monitoring. I've been clearing my cookies/cache every time I visit the site for a different account now.

And, to clarify, I was not switching IPs on the accounts. I made sure each was assigned a designated IP and never accessed from any other than that one. The seller I bought the proxies from was reputable and guarantees new. 

Anyway, still gonna do new tutorial islands manually and jump through some hoops to make it harder to detect me. 

2 minutes ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

So, I don't think it was necessarily the script. I did another account manually through tutorial and then it got locked after. I think it may have been what that dude said in the referenced post. Jagex just caught me spamming acccount creations through the same browser via some kind of data monitoring. I've been clearing my cookies/cache every time I visit the site for a different account now.

And, to clarify, I was not switching IPs on the accounts. I made sure each was assigned a designated IP and never accessed from any other than that one. The seller I bought the proxies from was reputable and guarantees new. 

Anyway, still gonna do new tutorial islands manually and jump through some hoops to make it harder to detect me. 

After clearing cache and cookies you noticed a difference?

Just now, SocialMercurai said:

After clearing cache and cookies you noticed a difference?

Nah. The accounts are still locked, obviously. I'm just saying that was one of things mentioned by someone(far more knowledgeable than I) and it takes two seconds so I'm just gonna do it as a precaution. :D

It's tutorial island scripts. Not sure why some are having the problem more than others, but all the free, public ones here have a chance of this happening (a good chance btw)

1 hour ago, SocialMercurai said:

21?

3/21?

Recovered one :P

You can create as many as you like, there's no cap on account creation for an IP.

It's simply not recommended for none suicide purposes, ultimately the system watch and probably even more so, the online system watch can't catch everything.

I've ran about 15 on same IP before.

While sometimes the account disable functions as a anti bot creation method, its not primarily there for that purpose. Nor does it work very well...

I'm saying I made 21. Ran all 21 through tut island with usa's bot. Then I switched worlds on them all to get axes from my mule. 3 of my bots got locked. I went to submit the old password and when I made the acc and all that crap. Then 2 hours later I got the email on a temporary email site. I relogged the bot in and ran FC woodcutter on this bot just like the other 18 out of 21 were doing. So now 19 are running. The next day the only one that got banned was the one that got locked and I recovered. The other 2 that got locked are still locked. My idea is that after a lock, you are extremely bot watched.

all made on same ip. 
bots ran on same ip.
only script ran before they were locked was usa tut island.
the 3 were locked when hopping world's to transfer axes to my bot from my mule.

Anyone know an email site that you can make a lot of emails really quickly with that doesnt require phone validation(preferably)?

1 minute ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

Anyone know an email site that you can make a lot of emails really quickly with that doesnt require phone validation(preferably)?

grr.la and spam4.me

both are the same

3 minutes ago, Jeremy_x3 said:

grr.la and spam4.me

both are the same

Wouldn't these addresses bring some attention to the account though? I don't do suicide bots. 

3 minutes ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

Wouldn't these addresses bring some attention to the account though? I don't do suicide bots. 

I would offer my input but this by far beats mine. You will want to do either method 3 or 4. You can pick :)

27 minutes ago, Jeremy_x3 said:

I would offer my input but this by far beats mine. You will want to do either method 3 or 4. You can pick :)

M888888888. That is fucking sick haha. Thank you so much for that post reference! Saved me a bunch of time. Fluffee is a boooooooooooooooooooooss. :D