HabbaTheJutt

Accounts keep getting locked

My accounts keep getting locked right after tutorial island. "Account locked as we suspect it has been stolen. Press 'recover lost account' on front page."

Confirmed that I used the same proxies as I signed up for the accounts with and did tutorial island on them. Confirmed that the proxies are working. 

32 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

What your experiencing is a IP/proxy issue. The proxy you're using if you're using one is flagged and will lock all accounts that you make on it. I experience this issue from time to time, and sometimes when changing proxies on accounts.

I bought new proxies though. I don't think the IPs were already flagged. I just maybe made the accounts in too quick of succession in the same browser(using different IPs though). I'm definitely gonna cut my losses and just make more emails though, along with switching the IP addresses as well. Not worth risking putting the work into setting up a successful bot to have it banned. 

I made 21 accounts on a browser ON MY VPS. Then ran them on the vps without proxy and used USA tutorial, 3 of the 21 were locked. I recovered one, started the same bot as the others were using (FC Woodcutter) and that one I recovered was the only one to be banned so far. They were all created and ran on the same IP. Can anyone explain this?

11 minutes ago, Jeremy_x3 said:

I made 21 accounts on a browser ON MY VPS. Then ran them on the vps without proxy and used USA tutorial, 3 of the 21 were locked. I recovered one, started the same bot as the others were using (FC Woodcutter) and that one I recovered was the only one to be banned so far. They were all created and ran on the same IP. Can anyone explain this?

21?

3/21?

Recovered one :P

You can create as many as you like, there's no cap on account creation for an IP.

It's simply not recommended for none suicide purposes, ultimately the system watch and probably even more so, the online system watch can't catch everything.

I've ran about 15 on same IP before.

While sometimes the account disable functions as a anti bot creation method, its not primarily there for that purpose. Nor does it work very well...

So, I don't think it was necessarily the script. I did another account manually through tutorial and then it got locked after. I think it may have been what that dude said in the referenced post. Jagex just caught me spamming acccount creations through the same browser via some kind of data monitoring. I've been clearing my cookies/cache every time I visit the site for a different account now.

And, to clarify, I was not switching IPs on the accounts. I made sure each was assigned a designated IP and never accessed from any other than that one. The seller I bought the proxies from was reputable and guarantees new. 

Anyway, still gonna do new tutorial islands manually and jump through some hoops to make it harder to detect me. 

2 minutes ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

So, I don't think it was necessarily the script. I did another account manually through tutorial and then it got locked after. I think it may have been what that dude said in the referenced post. Jagex just caught me spamming acccount creations through the same browser via some kind of data monitoring. I've been clearing my cookies/cache every time I visit the site for a different account now.

And, to clarify, I was not switching IPs on the accounts. I made sure each was assigned a designated IP and never accessed from any other than that one. The seller I bought the proxies from was reputable and guarantees new. 

Anyway, still gonna do new tutorial islands manually and jump through some hoops to make it harder to detect me. 

After clearing cache and cookies you noticed a difference?

1 hour ago, SocialMercurai said:

21?

3/21?

Recovered one :P

You can create as many as you like, there's no cap on account creation for an IP.

It's simply not recommended for none suicide purposes, ultimately the system watch and probably even more so, the online system watch can't catch everything.

I've ran about 15 on same IP before.

While sometimes the account disable functions as a anti bot creation method, its not primarily there for that purpose. Nor does it work very well...

I'm saying I made 21. Ran all 21 through tut island with usa's bot. Then I switched worlds on them all to get axes from my mule. 3 of my bots got locked. I went to submit the old password and when I made the acc and all that crap. Then 2 hours later I got the email on a temporary email site. I relogged the bot in and ran FC woodcutter on this bot just like the other 18 out of 21 were doing. So now 19 are running. The next day the only one that got banned was the one that got locked and I recovered. The other 2 that got locked are still locked. My idea is that after a lock, you are extremely bot watched.

all made on same ip. 
bots ran on same ip.
only script ran before they were locked was usa tut island.
the 3 were locked when hopping world's to transfer axes to my bot from my mule.

32 minutes ago, melasuda said:

your ip is flagged , just change it , thats the real problem :_)

Na, jagex has been locking accounts that they flag as bots on tutorial island. Instead of disabling them, they are just leaving them locked. If you unlock the account, you can continue botting like normal. I personally don't bother as that would require me to add and register the email.  It's a possibility with most tutorial scripts, I wrote a private one that still gets accounts locked every once and a while.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience
      Recharge Dragonstone: Charge dragonstone jewelry for profit

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

• By Worthy
      Welcome to Worthy Scripts
      |w| Zulrah Slayer
      Features
      Automatic Grand Exchange restocking! When out of supplies, the bot can sell loot, ready up, buy more, and continue! Using the resource tracker, the bot automatically calculates how many supplies it needs Essentially with enough GP you can run the bot forever!  Loot tracker. Analyze your drops! This data along with other statistics are saved every run time by the Zulrah Sessions System. Resource tracker. Track every item the bot consumes while playing (and how much it cost!) This data is saved and used to compute exactly how many supplies are needed when doing the automatic Restocking With this tool your pure profit is displayed  Resizeable mode compatible! This is one of the most human-like antibans any botting client can offer. Looking Glass compatible The script now functions smoothly with TRiBot's beta feature Looking Glass Unlimited multi-kill performance The bot will determine if it has enough supplies to start another Zulrah battle after killing the boss the previous time. It can continue doing this until it runs out of food, allowing a single, double, triple, or quad+ kill. Zulrah fight CPU efficient! Ability to run the client minimized.  Dynamically prioritized combat framework Many Travel methods Zul-Andra teleport scrolls Charter Travel Camelot port [via Camelot teleports] Catherby port [via Catherby port lunar teleport] Khazard port [via Khazard port lunar teleport] Fairy Ring Network Fairy ring via Varrock Teleport Fairy ring via Quest Cape Fairy ring via Ardougne Cloak Fairy ring via Salve Graveyard Teleport Fairy ring via slayer ring Fairy ring via House Teleport (mounted) Ornate pool support If so, the script will use castle wars bank instead Jewelry box support If so, the script will use a custom kill / bank loop (with no Ring of Dueling) Or use another player's house! Ability to input a list of names. There is almost every customizeable option for every travel method. Please ask in the discord support server if you have questions  There are also combinations of some of the above travel methods Reorganizes inventory! Drags and drops items like a real player Swaps between range and magic sets  Or instead use magic gear only and use a custom positioning algorithm to hide behind pillars Option to skip the blue pattern which deals the most damage   Repairs barrows armor  Supports TRiBot breaking system Hiscores system (below) Dynamic signatures (below) Automatic screenshot progress report system every hour
      Detailed session log dump. Keep track of exactly how all your bots do!
      TRiBot Antiban Compliance V2 Level 10/10 The script is also packed with custom statistic-based antipattern I have personally developed  Swaps gear and prays efficiently Smart options to determine when to use long range or keep level 1-def Tracks and handles JAD phases flawlessly Deathwalk - SAFE BOSS: never lose your items on death Recharges Trident of the Seas, Trident of the Swamp, Toxic Blowpipe, Serpentine Helm (all forms) Tracks ammunition and recharges special weapons Resizable mode options to optimize gameplay Supports serpentine helmets Supports cooked karambwans Supports special attacks Supports ring of suffering Supports prayer potions / super restores Supports stamina potions Supports summer pies for agility boost Supports imbued heart Supports custom world hopping Supports new rigour and augury prayers Supports vengeance spell with optimal timing Ability to use these with rune pouch Supports custom script ending conditions Supports multiple algorithms to fight Zulrah for click-related functions Supports custom f-key bindings Picks up and banks the Zulrah pet  
      Official Discord Discussion
      http://discord.gg/yeCVsad

External Documentation Thread
      A lot of the specific information about the features above is on the Documentation thread.
      It can be found by pressing the "READ ME" button on the GUI after the script is purchased.
      It will help you:
      Create an armor preset Decide what gear to wear Set up the GUI to be tailored to your RuneScape character Start the script correctly Other notable information  
      Proggies

More: http://imgur.com/a/HNaQZ
      Even more: http://imgur.com/a/lsh82

Requirements
      - 80 to 85+ range/magic (85+ magic necessary as it is the most important stat). If using LG, have at least 85 of both.
      - High defence and hp (>= 70 for barrows), HP recommend at least 75
      - 43+ prayer
      - Regicide, Underground pass, Biohazard, and Plague City required

Live Hiscores System
      V1 Hiscores (OLD) V2 Hiscores (CURRENT)
      Dynamic Signatures:
      Automatically load an image of your current stats, which updates as you bot!
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahSlayerV2/sigs/USERNAME_HERE.png Just replace USERNAME_HERE with your TRiBot username (make sure it is all lowercase), and copy and paste it the image link itself into your signature here:
       (should be on the bottom right of your signature edit box).

Pricing
      The Casual Botter
      - 14.99 CREDITS | 1 auth for 2 weeks
      - 24.99 CREDITS | 1 auth for 1 month
      Note you can buy multiple of the above as well

Gold Farmer's Discount
      - 79.99 CREDITS | 5 auths for 1 month
      - 134.99 CREDITS | 10 auths for 1 month
      - 174.99 CREDITS | 15 auths for 1 month
      - 224.99 CREDITS | 25 auths for 1 month
      - 299.99 CREDITS | 50 auths for 1 month
      Note: the number of auths designates the number of RS accounts you can run on this script at a given time.

Click below to purchase or for FREE TWO HOUR TRIAL:

Generic troubleshooting guide:

Happy Botting!
      Worthy 
    • By it gets better
      tribot is a scam, dont purchase VIP, took my money and yet no VIP, going through my bank to get a refund
    • By Thebot13
      Originally Posted by TRiLeZ  So having something like this: Code: JarURLConnection clientConnection = ((JarURLConnection) getJarURL( world).openConnection()); clientConnection.addRequestProperty("Protocol", "HTTP/1.1"); clientConnection.addRequestProperty("Connection", "keep-alive"); clientConnection.addRequestProperty("Keep-Alive", "200"); clientConnection.addRequestProperty("Referrer", "-"); clientConnection.addRequestProperty("User-Agent", "Mozilla/5.0 (" + System.getProperty("os.name") + " " + System.getProperty("os.version") + ") Java/" + System.getProperty("java.version")); classLoader = AppletClassLoader .newInstance(new URL[] { clientConnection.getJarFileURL() }); Would disguise a bot accessing the loader from the runescape website as a web browser, and it would be undetectable, right? unless jagex analyzes the content of your hdd/ram, which Mopar says they 'could' do.
      ^
      @TRiLeZ "The developer of OSB worked at Jagex"
      If Jagex is able to scan through your running tasks while using the official client, and unsafe to do so,  with their anti-tamper detection software if they worked together with the former employee of Jagex to make Osbuddy, (which I wouldn't doubt they made an agreement to share data privilege due to copyright issues) Wouldn't that allow them to do the same through Osbuddy to detect running tasks etc? even if it's hooked through the LG?

• By Thebot13
      I think I may have figured out a technique used by the software botwatch they may look at a new account since the new account is at an extremely low ranking of several 100,000 if you continuously train on that account including other methods it uses to detect it must go by ranks as the most primary method of finding and flagging new accounts that are being botted.

This also concerns mains that are botted let's say if you go over an increase of 80,000+ ranks in 24 hours. Then the botWatch system flags or account for a mod to look at. 

I suggest tracking you account closely on CrystalMathlabs and watch your ranking. I would suggest that you stay under the 30,000 rank increase in any given skill

**EDIT This is purely thought based, noone knows how the botwatch programme detects botters.
    • By BoogieDinkeets
      Hello, I bought VIP-E and decided to bot with the Combat AIO script. I use the “Looking Glass” feature on the tribot with OSBuddy open. On much OSBuddy screen there is no stuttering or delay, on tribot how ever it will freeze for about a second every five seconds. I have set up a frequent break on the break manager and anytime my bot attempts to relogin, it gets hitched and messes up my email and/or password. It is then left to continually reattempt to login infinitely with a jumbled password and email. Is there any way to fix the freezing? Maybe there is a setting somewhere that’s will completely backspace my email and password every failed attempt? How can I fix this please?
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 43 replies
    • This update will:

Allow for clicking through the chat box when possible (Thanks @Todd)

Fix Combat#selectIndex (Thanks @Encoded)

Ensure worlds stay sorted and added a check to avoid misclicks in the in-game world hopper (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix out-dated Options API interface indices (Thanks @Todd)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 12 replies
    • This release will:

Fix login bot after today's game update (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix latest in-game world hopping issues (Thanks @erickho123)

Compact Settings UI and set location relative to TRiBot (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix an older implementation of GrandExchange#getWindowState (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Improve the preformance of NPCChat by only searching in certain interface parents (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

LG support for RuneLite

Much more

• 16 replies
    • This release will:

Fix bytecode manipulation in order to prevent the modification of parameters within the Filter and Condition classes themselves (thanks @wastedbro)

Fix NPE caused by non-null value in GE API (thanks @erickho123)

Add and fix equals methods for api2007.types (thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Modify Mouse#leaveGame to make the mouse leave the game from top, left, right, or bottom (thanks @erickho123)

Add Entrana area to Ships API (thanks @erickho123)

Fix raid prayers index/settings in Prayer API (thanks @erickho123)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 29 replies
    • This update will:

Implement better canvas locking/synchronization mechanism

Fix small Login API bug

Remove the requirement for xbooting Java classes

Use ExecutorService to perform canvas work in parallel

Add "Account Management" game tab to GameTab API (thanks @Encoded)

Fix NPCChat#getMessage (thanks @Encoded )

Fix NPCChat#selectOption (thanks @Encoded )

Fix Banking API after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Fix in-game world hopper after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 38 replies