Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

smokeo

suspect my payment

10 posts in this topic

my payment method says it suspects its fraudulent i read through and I'm not using anything to mask my ip address  can anyone help me thanks

i think i may of supplied wrong email may of used gmail instead of hotmail, or didn't put full name while doing my payment 

Is your payment method verified? Such as Paypal, if not, it would be necessary to verify it.

8 minutes ago, smokeo said:

my card has been working up until today

Were you using a Proxy/VPN?

13 hours ago, smokeo said:

nah i wasn't using a proxy or vpn same mop same we browser and ip

Sadly, when you come across the fraudulent payment message there isn't much you can do to solve it,

The first thing to check is to confirm that you are not using a proxy or a VPN, it's an IP thing and that may be triggering the system. If that isn't the case, or it doesn't solve the issue your next step is to try another card or payment processor. I highly, highly recommend BitCoin through CoinBase, as BitCoin rarely ever gets flagged as fraudulent. However, if that still doesn't solve the issue then your account is flagged, and may remain flagged for a indeterminate amount of time. If this is the case, you'll have to purchase credits from a reseller such as YoHoJo or erickho123

ive seen cases where @TRiLeZ has helped before so i dont see how there isnt much i can do if i havnt changed anything from my payments no vpn or proxies or anything of such im not using bitcoins because i cant be assed to set it up but to be honest its not a problem anymore because currently i dont need any credits