Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1v1eos

AIO Chopper is amazing

17 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Swim said:

Go for 24! 

i wouldnt test my luck with 24 right now ha but maybe in the future

3 hours ago, grownded9172 said:

omg man amazing

I know i woke up thinking they were already banned before i even went to sleep

3 hours ago, BestCombo said:

24hrs will be banned i tried it

Were you using this script?

2 hours ago, 1v1eos said:

I stopped the script go wc better trees and im at 16hours total right now

you are member?

Unfortunately you'll prob get a juicy ban on monday, good luck though!

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Cypher said:

Unfortunately you'll prob get a juicy ban on monday, good luck though!

If i do or dont get banned atleast i know what i can and cant do as a bot. This is a learning experience. Plus all i was doing is trying to show off how good this script is.. I freaken love it!!

You should definitely change your method. 13 Hours for level 44 is really slow. It is kind of lucky that you did not get a ban within 13 hours yet but could be because you take the very slow path. I tried that script runs und pushed a roll of accounts to level 60+. Had no experience then either and did it all at once and let them go for Yews instantly. Got to know the ban hammer the hard way. Tried it a few times. Home IP is flagged since haha.

I think you could make it to yews but will get banned there within 1-2 levels. Woodcutting is seriously botwatched as it is the first idea every come up goldfarmer has.

It would be interesting though how long you can manage to survive one account if you bot and level smart? Would like to see progress from you though.

Good luck! :-)

Gratz mate, good to see some one doing there own tests instead of asking what the ban rate is. Certain scripters here make bots which run so smoothly - as long as you dump your gear every few hours you can make some good g[p]s