Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
1v1eos

1 account banned in 2 hours

It must have been bot watch. I just got this ip there is no way that it is flagged. But then again if that one got banned, then why didn't my other one that was running the exact same script and doing the exact same thing. I'm glad it didn't but i mean dang.

4 minutes ago, 1v1eos said:

It must have been bot watch. I just got this ip there is no way that it is flagged. But then again if that one got banned, then why didn't my other one that was running the exact same script and doing the exact same thing. I'm glad it didn't but i mean dang.

Did you run them both on the same IP?

I guess some Accounts be unlucky and some be lucky though. Had rows of 20 accounts which 19 got banned simultaneously and 1 was the surviver and other rows in which only 1 account got banned out of 10 with no reason why.

If you try to get more deep into botting you should try to upgrade to VIP to get human mouse movements and furthermore try to use premium scripts only as they have to fulfill certain standards to be premium.

GL botting.

1 minute ago, Imanoobbot said:

Did you run them both on the same IP?

I guess some Accounts be unlucky and some be lucky though. Had rows of 20 accounts which 19 got banned simultaneously and 1 was the surviver and other rows in which only 1 account got banned out of 10 with no reason why.

If you try to get more deep into botting you should try to upgrade to VIP to get human mouse movements and furthermore try to use premium scripts only as they have to fulfill certain standards to be premium.

GL botting.

I have a different ip for everyone of my bots, just to be safer. But I see what youre saying about that 1-19 and 10-1 its happened to me that way before too.. I was just surprised on the time period.  As for sticking with Premium I am now going to do that.

1 hour ago, terrorbyte said:

Not to discourage you but your other unbanned account might already be flagged. Jagex has a habbit of not banning some accounts immediately to disorient botters just so they can't pinpoint what was it that got them banned.

You got any good tip my my nood self?

3 hours ago, terrorbyte said:

Not to discourage you but your other unbanned account might already be flagged. Jagex has a habbit of not banning some accounts immediately to disorient botters just so they can't pinpoint what was it that got them banned.

This, but they also do it to track the new accounts. Like, they leave one account in a farm, then the botter throws a bunch of new accounts into the mix and keeps using that first account, and Jagex have now found your new farm with 0 effort.

2 hours ago, 1v1eos said:

You got any good tip my my nood self?

Don't use free scripts, level the accounts up and let them age a little before botting, don't run 20 accounts all doing the same thing at the same time unless you have an automated system that can take care of it all for you, otherwise it will be too tedious.

51 minutes ago, fatdoobie2 said:

This, but they also do it to track the new accounts. Like, they leave one account in a farm, then the botter throws a bunch of new accounts into the mix and keeps using that first account, and Jagex have now found your new farm with 0 effort.

Don't use free scripts, level the accounts up and let them age a little before botting, don't run 20 accounts all doing the same thing at the same time unless you have an automated system that can take care of it all for you, otherwise it will be too tedious.

what would be a good amount of days before botting i've heard people saying wait 6 months. But that a long time and its hella work if you plan on making more then 1 bot. But now i understand, to not just go from tutorial island to 7hr botting period

2 hours ago, 1v1eos said:

what would be a good amount of days before botting i've heard people saying wait 6 months. But that a long time and its hella work if you plan on making more then 1 bot. But now i understand, to not just go from tutorial island to 7hr botting period

What a lot of people do is make accounts in advance. You definitely don't need to wait 6 months, even a week or two will help a lot. So make a few accounts, log in on them every few days doing some random stuff, maybe bot random skills for like 20 or 30 minutes each and then log out. Then when your other bots get banned, these accounts are ready to replace them and botwatch isn't going to suddenly notice 10 new accounts jumping into the same thing, they will be more spread out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Targeted Individual said:

hi, which chopper have u used ? i wanna try it too :D thx!

Its called lumbridge tree chopper i wouldnt recommend it thought... instead you should buy this premium  script called Master AIO Chopper

7 hours ago, fatdoobie2 said:

What a lot of people do is make accounts in advance. You definitely don't need to wait 6 months, even a week or two will help a lot. So make a few accounts, log in on them every few days doing some random stuff, maybe bot random skills for like 20 or 30 minutes each and then log out. Then when your other bots get banned, these accounts are ready to replace them and botwatch isn't going to suddenly notice 10 new accounts jumping into the same thing, they will be more spread out.

OKay. Thank you for the advice and tips!

I personally find 3-4 days of training slowly and registeration etc is usually enough to get your suicider to survive enough days to make it worthwhile.

It all depends on what is it that you're trying to achieve from botting. Goldfarmers have different priorities therefore they have different methods and then there are some players who just want an unfair advantage or can't put in so many hours training so they use different sort of methods to avoid bans. I personally don't mind bans as long as I make decent enough profit from them before they get banned since I'm a goldfarmer.

If you got the cash I'd try to buy a VIP script man. From what i can tell in here is that your IP was either flagged or you just used a too evident script. 

Thanks you everyone for the great advise. I have a premium script I'm running now. Haven't seen a ban since.

I stopped using the proxy of that account.

3 hours ago, MrDrunt said:

There are no VIP scripts. 

Botting woodcutting in lumbridge is asking for a ban.

Yes I know. I've moved passed lumbridge.

3 hours ago, dropperz said:

If you got the cash I'd try to buy a VIP script man. From what i can tell in here is that your IP was either flagged or you just used a too evident script. 

I stopped using the proxy of that account.

On 3/23/2016 at 1:08 PM, Bigbadsouth3 said:

you're flagged or either really badluck, try to use vip scripts tho

I've changed both my IP and script.

3 hours ago, MrDrunt said:

There are no VIP scripts. 

Botting woodcutting in lumbridge is asking for a ban.

private* oops haha

and damn, I must of skimmed too much because I didnt see that part. But yeah, thats just asking for a ban.

20 minutes ago, meos said:

I've changed both my IP and script.

only thing i can recommend now is to just train the accounts yourself for a bit before suicide them and you'll probably notice better results.