Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

cybris

Account locked, supsected to be stolen (every new account)

Question

Every new account I keep making on my proxy keeps giving me the same thing after it completes tutorial island : "Account locked as we supsect it has been stolen." I make the acccounts on the proxy and then log in with the proxy on the tribot client so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong here. I use a browser called "Maxthon" and enable a proxy with it to create accounts on (im not sure how else to do it)... and to see if the proxy works on the browser I check a site to see where my IP is located, and it is working. 

So I am wondering why each new account I am making gets locked for "being stolen" immediately after tutorial island...

P.S. (its a new proxy that no accounts have been banned on)

14 answers to this question

I found the issue was the tutorial script I was using.

As soon as I stopped I was no longer getting locked, Same proxies, Same method etc.

Make 100% sure you're using the same proxy each time you log into the account. - Jumping IPs is the main cause of this.

Don't make too many accounts on the same IP. - I believe Jagex get suspicious if too many logins come from the same IP.

Let us know if you get to the bottom of it.

1 person likes this

Make 100% sure you're using the same proxy each time you log into the account. - Jumping IPs is the main cause of this.

Don't make too many accounts on the same IP. - I believe Jagex get suspicious if too many logins come from the same IP.

Let us know if you get to the bottom of it.

Every new account I keep making on my proxy keeps giving me the same thing after it completes tutorial island : "Account locked as we supsect it has been stolen." I make the acccounts on the proxy and then log in with the proxy on the tribot client so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong here. I use a browser called "Maxthon" and enable a proxy with it to create accounts on (im not sure how else to do it)... and to see if the proxy works on the browser I check a site to see where my IP is located, and it is working. 

So I am wondering why each new account I am making gets locked for "being stolen" immediately after tutorial island...

P.S. (its a new proxy that no accounts have been banned on)

"Jumping IPs is the main cause of this."

1. your not applying the proper prox to max/tri that correlates.

2. your creating too many accounts at one time with the same browser. (even though they are coming from different IPS, there might be other factors, cookies or something that the browser is leaking that Jag is grabbing, they use one of the biggest data analytic in LA, you can see the data being collected when accessing the site. Who knows what they are grabbing. Or can grab, meta wise. They dont need content. Just framework stuff.

3.your Proxy provider is providing you with dirty proxy's (you didnt say if your using public or private or shared ecedra) Sometimes I run into this on my VPN when creating to many accounts, but even then I can get away with a few... = which leads me to believe you are doing something weird, or its your proxy.

Jag is good, but not that good. Its definitely something on your side :)

Good luck.

Update us please.

1 person likes this

Its pretty simple either the ip is just fucked up i had these problems too with some proxies
or you switched from 1 ip to another.

Just out of curiosity, I stopped using the USA tutorial island script ( I had used it for every account)... one account I just made got locked and so I stopped the script midway through on the second account, and finished tut island myself, and that account was not locked. I'm not sure if the script had anything to do with it, but I am trying a 3rd account to see what happens.

I quadruple checked to make sure the IP for the proxies was the same, because I figured it was wrong and so it hopped from one IP to another upon login like you guys said, but the IP's are entered correctly. I'll see how this goes for two more accounts, and if the problem persists I can request a proxy IP change. Thanks for your responses :)

EDIT: ^ Hey I just posted this and saw your reply about the tutorial script, that must be my issue aswell !

Edited by cybris

As soon as I stopped I was no longer getting locked, Same proxies, Same method etc.

yeah that  helped me too - i did  manual island. what  script do  you use now ?

Just out of curiosity, I stopped using the USA tutorial island script ( I had used it for every account)... one account I just made got locked and so I stopped the script midway through on the second account, and finished tut island myself, and that account was not locked. I'm not sure if the script had anything to do with it, but I am trying a 3rd account to see what happens.

I quadruple checked to make sure the IP for the proxies was the same, because I figured it was wrong and so it hopped from one IP to another upon login like you guys said, but the IP's are entered correctly. I'll see how this goes for two more accounts, and if the problem persists I can request a proxy IP change. Thanks for your responses :)

EDIT: ^ Hey I just posted this and saw your reply about the tutorial script, that must be my issue aswell !

@cybris what do you mean it hopped from on ip to another upon log in?

Sometimes happens to me as well. I think it has to do with making multiple accounts on 1 IP, an account getting detected/script stuck leading to 1 ban and the rest of the accounts on the IP suffer same fate. 

It happens with most of the public tutorial island scripts nowadays, instead of bans.

yup same here i started doing tut manually for now

Got acc locked again after finishing tutorial island manually  -.-   1 acc on proxy, created on maxton.

i always have this issue if i create account on one proxy, then acidentally bot on another proxy. This will trigger jagex stolen B.S. system.