Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrLemonwaters

Chinese Buy Runescape for $300 Million

37 posts in this topic

Although the outcome is probably going to be the same which will cause it to come quicker, Spawning gold or botting.

Lol does anybody actually they think they would buy the company just to bot the game? They would just sell gold on their website ,,, 

The sad truth is this:

Runescape is a game born in the passion of the Gower brothers, they had true passion for gaming.

Now, it's on it's deathbed, ilness caused by the corporate greed of investors.

The investors dont care about anything but their cold money.

Sadley, the Chineese have found a great way of milking Runescape of the last few drops it still has.

They will spawn and sell gold themselves. In runescape 3 and runescape 07 as well.

The goldselling industry is too big for them to not get involved.

You will buy gold legit from the official runescape website.

Nothing will stop them from doing so.

Who  ever dares to cross my word, and say that "investors don't get involved in the game" , please kick yourself in the balls...  With a hammer... A  Warhammer.

Investors have and will always get involved in the game, even tho they have no fucking clue what they are doing.

Lets take Solomonscape, sorry, i mean runescape 3 as an example:

Even tho the investors company is USA based, the main man is of Indian herritage.  

What has this to do with the game?

Solomon store:  

- Solomon is indian name

-Solomon is a Genie from the Indian folklore

-Solomon store is elephant shaped, elephants are one of India's representative wildlife and folklore

I dare you to say agin that investors dont get involved. :)

I am not the Gypsy Aries from Varook, therefore I cant predict the future if you give me 1 gp.

But taking a look at the other Chineese or Korean mmos, wich are all PAY TO WIN, i can take an educated guess about the future of this game.

But time will pass and we will get the answers eventualy.

Brace yourselves and prepare for the worst, Dragon Knight.

2 hours ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

- Solomon is indian name

-Solomon is a Genie from the Indian folklore

-Solomon store is elephant shaped, elephants are one of India's representative wildlife and folklore

LOL

Look at the bright side, if they end up ruining RS, we can finally quit for good. But honestly, 07 is already ruined by crappy content being put into it.
It sucks that we have to settle with this, RS3 got ruined many years ago..

1 person likes this

On 3/17/2016 at 11:53 PM, Illuminati666 said:

the company looking to buy jagex is toxic IMO.

what does the word toxic even mean

All I know is that if this deal happens to go through. RuneScape better not turn out like Maplestory.. people put 60k of their life into that game and its made by the Chinese. 

No hate to Maplestory but RuneScape is one of a kind, changing owners will be the last thread RS has been hanging on

#firstpost