Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrLemonwaters

Appealing 2 Day Banned?

18 posts in this topic

Is it really even worth it to appeal a 2 day banned on my pure?

I was using ExNMZ and I decided to custom host in a world (my mistake.. I even read that a lot of people were getting banned by custom hosting) and I suddenly got banned the next day after botting for less than 4 hours that day 

If i were to do an appeal, would jagex even look at it? What should I put in the appeal?

Thanks

Same happened to me today. Sucks. I suggest continue using normal hosts. 

why the fuck would you appeal a 2 day ban?

just wait 48h lol.

and no, it's not worth trying. bcs it will get denied 

3 people like this

You can't appeal macroing bans. You can click the button but it will just say that they don't allow appealing of this type of infraction.

1 person likes this

You can't appeal macroing bans. You can click the button but it will just say that they don't allow appealing of this type of infraction.

Ahh I see, thanks for letting me know

Is that recent? I'm almost sure i did appeal a few years ago. I couldn't and still can't see the evidence, for obvious reasons.

Is that recent? I'm almost sure i did appeal a few years ago. I couldn't and still can't see the evidence, for obvious reasons.

@Beg I don't know when it was implemented, but you've been unable to appeal macroing bans for quite a while now. That is why so many people turn to social media in attempt to get their accounts unbanned.

The evidence between a perm and minor macro are the same..only the account's history makes a difference really, like if it's been used for goldfarming or not. 

but i didn't know this so my info is outdated 

It would take about the same amount of time for them to read the appeal anyway (IF)

It would take about the same amount of time for them to read the appeal anyway (IF)

Thats not the point. The reason for appeal is to get rid of the offense.

They cannot be appealed, and even if they could, you were still botting and thus the offense is correct. 

If you really don't want to risk it, wait one year till the offense expires before you start botting again.

20 hours ago, Bigbadsouth3 said:

why appeal a ban when its a 2 day ban? :P

I'm assuming he wants another 2 chances :P