Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Honor Godz

Aviansie GWD Bot

Aviansies Bot   13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see an aviansies bot for God Wars Dungeon?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

My suggestion is for someone to create an aviansie gwd bot. After doing fremmenik hard diary, the aviansies in gwd will now drop adamant bars noted. This would be a great money maker and decent range xp. 

hard diary is a pain not worth tbh

Eh the requirements don't look too terrible. I would be curious to know what the gp/hr is and if it would just be worth it to get stats for zulrah and kill zulrah instead.

Eh the requirements don't look too terrible. I would be curious to know what the gp/hr is and if it would just be worth it to get stats for zulrah and kill zulrah instead.

Lots of questing requirements. Fremennik + Lunar + Hero's + Throne series. Some of the stat reqs cost a bit of money to train too, so that adds to the cost of the character.  I'm in the process of making a script that will cycle between multiple high level money makers, this being one of them. I used to bot aviansies in the old days and it was pretty good money. Addy bars cost more now and there are likely less people training there, so this could be a fairly good niche bot.

A public (premium or not) script for this would not be a good idea imo.  A fairly small percentage of the community as a whole has access to them, so premium sales would be fairly limited. They are high requirements, so goldfarmers are likely not going to be interested (again, reduction in sales). Banwaves would be much harder to recover from than even zulrah bots.

1 person likes this

Without the hard diary it really isnt that good to be honest. Wyverns would be MUCH better. 

thats fucking stupid they don't drop noted addy bars before completion... they used to be an amazing money maker for accs with 50+def and 70+ range... 

The ones in the wilderness drop noted bars without needing to complete the hard diary, but you run the risk of getting pked.