Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twitch

Bye

14 posts in this topic

wow cash spended on VIP for nothing GF moneyz

yea, he probably has more accounts left..

sad vaders

haha i never wanna get banned >:D why even scamming poor ass moffos are registered on a bot forum could gold farm easly still scam or post crap on it -.-

wtf dude? i said delete topic cause i didnt know it wasnt allowed why the fk would you get me bannad for no reason?!

i made that topic hours ago and editted it to delete it?!!

I just bought VIP extended dude wtf?

Those too stupid to bot try to scam. And if can't bot, you're pretty damn stupid in my book.

that guy has the same mental illness as yugi moto

5 people like this

Those too stupid to bot try to scam. And if can't bot, you're pretty damn stupid in my book.

lol Bris010 was obviously a scammer. It's so damn obvious. Even by the way he responded and tried defending himself. Anyway it's actually hard to bot, I've had so many accounts banned in the last year. So many. I use proxies, I use looking glass, and I've tried multiple scripts. I wish someone would give me some real advice. I've used tribot on and off the last 2 years, and I can't seem to keep accounts for long. I'll put in the money to bot, then get banned then quit RS for a few months then I'll be back trying again. It's frusterating. Max account I had lasted was 3 months, and that was one time. Most my accounts now don't even last 2 weeks. If anyone can help please PM me with advice. Thanks

Edited by we trippy mane

Max account I had lasted was 3 months, and that was one time.

You can't think that longterm if you're trying to goldfarm. If we're talking combat training to beef up your main that's a different story. If you're goldfarming, 2 weeks is perfect as it's the full duration of one bond. From my experience it all comes down to method and location, not so much the script you're using.

/e trigger warning

photo-288071.gif?_r=1449105358

Edited by FALSkills
2 people like this