Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iFluffee

[Tutorial] Fluffee's Ultimate Guide to Botting: Part One - Account Creation and Management

14 posts in this topic

Fluffee's Ultimate Guide to Botting: Part One - Account Creation and Management

Hello all, in my many months of forum activity, I've noticed an that a lot of the time, when people begin to venture down the road of botting, they quickly run into a variety of issues and end up having the same questions and concerns as many other newcomers. Having been through this myself, I've designed this tutorial series as a way of providing direction for newcomers in the hopes that they will be able to start botting quickly, and easily; avoiding the pitfalls that first plagued me. To begin my series, I'd like to touch on the first hurdle every new botter has to overcome, and that is creating and managing the multitude of accounts they'll probably end up making. A quick note: I am in no way the most knowledgable person on this subject, and I do not know every thing there is to know about botting and the like. However, I do know a couple of things, and I'm happy to share those!

--Account Creation--

When creating RuneScape accounts en masse, the first stepping stone that many have to overcome is getting past Jagex's email requirements. There are various methods, and I'll be covering all of the ones I'm aware of.

Method 1: Fake Emails

This method revolves around the idea that JaGeX in all their wisdom does not check the validity of the email address you enter. To calrify, when you enter an email address into the OldSchool signup form, it does not query to see if the email is valid, it merely checks to make sure it has the proper formatting, and isn't registered at a blocked domain. This works in our favour as you do not actually have to create any emails, just have some creativity and write down anything at all into the box, just format it properly. An example of this would be an email like: fluffeestribottutorial(@)fluffeesrunescapebots.net
As you can see, this email address does not exist, however if you attempt to enter it into the OldSchool signup form, it will accept it without an issue thus circumventing the email signup.

Pros of Method 1

- Quick Signup
- No emails to create

Cons of Method 1
- Obviously fake addresses (typically)
- Cannot verify accounts

Method 2: Disposable Emails

This method revolves around using disposable email sites as a way to circumvent JaGeX's email check. Much like the fake email method, this method is quite nice due to how easy it is to create a multitude of email addresses while doing virtually no work yourself; which is ideal if you're doing a suicide method. I'm aware some of you may have attempted to use disposable emails before, and you may have noticed that JaGeX has grown wise to these tricks, and popular disposable services such as mailinator.com are actually blocked, and if you attempt you use those the signup form will ask you to submit a valid email address. Lucky for you guys, I've taken the time to find three temporary providers that work with RuneScape, and I'm working on more. Those providers are:

http://www.grr.la
https://temp-mail.org/en/
http://www.throwawaymail.com/

The beauty of these providers is that you can "create" emails without signing up, but they're still valid emails that can be used to verify your accounts.

Pros of Method 2
- Quick Signup
- No emails to create
- Can verify accounts

Cons of Method 2
- Obviously fake addresses (typically)

Method 3: Email Aliases

This method revolves around creating real email addresses, on a regular email provider (such as Outlook), and using their alias system to create emails without filling out the signup form. This enables you to create realistic looking emails quite quickly, while still being able to verify all of your accounts email addresses (which is a must for RS3). To utilize this method with Outlook, you will have to begin by creating a standard email address via this link.

https://signup.live.com/?uaid=57316af3b6934dcda4e1e46f733d3728&lic=1

After that's done, make sure you're signed into your new account, and head over to this link

https://account.microsoft.com/profile#/

From there, click on "Manage you sign-in email or phone number" (underlined in red)

867e439f6b.png

After you get past the security check (which always occurs for me) you'll see a screen like this, go ahead and click "Add email"

27cf221dc5.png

From there, you can now enter in your new email address you would like to create in the box, without going through the signup process. After you've keyed in your new email, and hit Add Alias, you'll see it pop up in the list on the page you were on previously.

Aliases can be used as real email addresses, and all of the emails will head to that one main inbox, but you can only create 10 aliases per account (the one you created when you completed the actual signup process). Aliases are my preferred method to make RuneScape emails, due to the validity of these addresses, and the ease of creation.

Pros of Method 3
- Quick Signup
- 10 emails per one signup
- Can verify accounts
- Realistic Emails
- Easy to manage

Cons of Method 3
- You actually have to create one email

Method 4: Gmail Tricks

As Method 3 focused on creating emails with Outlook, I'd be foolish to look past the gmail tricks that are avaliable to create tonnes of emails easily with gmail.

There's two tricks for this, and I'll cover both.

The first trick is commonly known as "The Dot Trick". Essentially with Gmail, the email address test(@)gmail.com and tes.t(@)gmail.com function as the same address. Therefore, you can create one Gmail address, create all the possible dot combinations (i.e. t.est, te.st, tes.t, t.e.st, t.es.t, t.e.s.t), and then use all those dot combinations as a separate email address for RuneScape. There's a tool for this found here http://www.exploitn.com/gmail/ (Thanks @Todd)

The second trick is "The Plus Trick". With Gmail, the email address test(@)gmail.com and test+1(@)gmail.com are also the same. Therefore, you can create on Gmail address, then continually add numbers to it to create many, many emails (I'm unsure of the limit) and then use all of those emails as separate emails for RuneScape.

Pros of Method 4
- Quick Signup
- Can verify accounts
- Easy to manage

Cons of Method 4
- You actually have to create one email
- Emails look bot like

-- Account Management --

Now that you've created all your botting accounts, you probably have a very messy notepad file with all your usernames and passwords. While a notepad file is okay, there's a much, much better way to manage your accounts and I'll be covering that as well.

- Requirements -
- Some time
- A google account, or a spreadsheet program
     - I'll be using Goolgle Docs, and I highly recommend you do as well (it's free!)

Alrighty, now that you have all that stuff setup, go ahead and navigate over to this link here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_AEqIJwqWHno1j9nfA1YOnw_OcRoGVnk3tzaEnBe1Bg/edit?usp=sharing

Then, assuming your using Google Docs, Go to File > Make a Copy , then name your copy and hit OK, your new spreadsheet copy will open in a new tab. If you're confused follow this gif.

7f1acd7694.gif

Alrighty, now you're looking at a copy of my account management spreadhseet. The columns should be self explanatory and while you don't have to use this spreadsheet it creates an easy way to manage a lot of accounts at one time. The spreadsheet makes all information incredibly easy to read, while making it easy to remove or add new accounts from the sheet.

The second sheet, in this massive spreadsheet is for your mule accounts, once again the columns have an explanation included to help you.

The third sheet is meant for you to record your account stats, so you can see how close you are to achieving your desired stats depending on your method. In this case, I've set up the sheets for potential stats for Nature Runecrafting Bots.

The final sheet is for managing your proxies. That way you can easily check your proxy info should you need to reenter it.

If you plan on managing a big farm spreadsheets are almost a must (ask anyone who manages data), they'll help you keep everything organized while making it easy to maintain. Also, if you use Google Docs, you can access the spreadsheet from anywhere with an internet connection.

-- Adding Accounts --

To add accounts quickly see my other tutorial on my TRiBot Account Adder. Run the autohotkey script on Windows, and then move your accounts.dat file to your various VPS servers, as AutoHotKey won;t run on anything besides Windows.

TRiBot Account Adder here https://tribot.org/forums/topic/50213-tutorial-release-fluffees-tribot-account-adder/

To easily add files to a VPS use a SCP program like WinSCP (https://winscp.net/eng/index.php)

I hope you guys enjoyed my tutorial, and as this is just part one in the series, I've got more planned on how to make managing your farm a dream! Thanks :)

Edited by iFluffee
11 people like this

Nice tutorial I'm sure it will help a lot of people ^_^

3 people like this

Nice tutorial from what I've read, Will have another full look when I'm more awake. :P

Nice tutorial from what I've read, Will have another full look when I'm more awake. :P

@HeyImJamie

I apologize for the length :P

Your guide is alarmingly good. RIP GP value.

@JBeer

Don't forget part one in the title ;)

Finally got around to having a read.

Office Alias method works great :) Much love, Looking forward to the next ones :o

Finally got around to having a read.

Office Alias method works great :) Much love, Looking forward to the next ones :o

Should be up sometime next week :)

Thanks!

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 3:32 PM, iFluffee said:

Should be up sometime next week :)

Thanks!

hey for method 1, I have a tip that might be helpful to others to sort of circumvent the locked accounts issue.

(for any accounts created with fake emails and cant be verified)

add a recommendation to create the accounts one day, then not use them for at least 24 hours.

they can either just create it on the osrs website and wait or create it and log in once then log out and wait the 24 hours. By this point any accounts that might be locked are already done so and a player wont waste a bond on a new account.

personally I create the account, log in and use USA's free tutorial island script, then wait 24 hours. =)