Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
watrmlonmeow

Recent number of bans.

13 posts in this topic

I have encountered a high number of bans in the past week. It's weird because I have been using RSBot at the same time and none of those bots have gotten banned at all. I checked the forums and a lot of other people have been experiencing this. Just wondering if anyone else it sharing this experience.

Note: I do not use looking glass.

Client may be detectable again, we'll have to wait and see. 

@watrmlonmeow

You are not even VIP - no proxys/mouse movements

@Mark

Client is not detectable. I have been botting 24/7

1 person likes this

past few months have been terrible for me..insta bans from fresh private script, insta bans from not fresh privtae scripts..bans on weekends after botting 6-8h with private fighter..i'm done for now.

1 person likes this

HAHAH RSbot the amazing bot with no human mouse just random NON human clicks across the screen yeah i remember my first botting days

I've had 10 bots running for 16+hrs/day doing different shit for the past week, no bans.

Got a 2 day ban using premium scripts and LG. Never more than 7 hours a day. Might be the fact I used a free firemaking script for a few hours maybe.

HAHAH RSbot the amazing bot with no human mouse just random NON human clicks across the screen yeah i remember my first botting days

That's why it seems weird that RSBot is doing fine but not TriBot.

Got a 2 day ban using premium scripts and LG. Never more than 7 hours a day. Might be the fact I used a free firemaking script for a few hours maybe.

If you go 7 hours straight firemaking, that would be pushing it too far. No one does firemaking with 0 breaks 0 afk time for 7 hours straight

If you go 7 hours straight firemaking, that would be pushing it too far. No one does firemaking with 0 breaks 0 afk time for 7 hours straight

I meant never botting 7 hours a day or more. I bot at max 4 hours a skills and always switch it up with legit play, maybe it had something to do with the zulrah bots ban wave

I've been panned three times this past week, I just started bottling so that is probably expected. I've been using cowhiderkiller bot, tutorial bot, and briefly the autotanner and noobsplasher. All free bots and all on a free to play account.