Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HackRain

Importing mass bots

14 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

After some study, seems to be that there isn't an easy way to import a large amount of bots into the account manager.

I currently have 500bot credentials in a text document formated: "email:password"

I expect a high turn around rate suicide botting. I further expect to need to add another 500 in the near future.

I realize the bots file is encoded so that we cannot easily read the usernames or passwords, so editing raw documents with a shell script is out of the option (I assume)

Any scripts or methods for mass importing user accounts?

Or, alternativly; has anyone found any quicker methods for adding accounts?

Thanks for reading

HackRain.

@HackRain

your best bet is:

-> \.tribot\settings  (folder)

open the "accounts" file and put it in there and add some additional info if required.

I believe someone had a program to do it, @iFluffee I think

@HackRain

Jamie's right, I do have a program to automate adding accounts, it's the closest thing the community has to an importer as far as I know!

The link to the thread is here https://tribot.org/forums/topic/50213-tutorial-release-fluffees-tribot-account-adder/

There's a guide to using it in the thread, but if you need help feel free to let me know :)

If you're suiciding accounts, you don't have to put their info into the account manager; the Auto-relog function will log them back in if they get logged off. When I suicide accounts i simply rename each client with a #, which corresponds to the username on the list.

@HackRain

Jamie's right, I do have a program to automate adding accounts, it's the closest thing the community has to an importer as far as I know!

The link to the thread is here https://tribot.org/forums/topic/50213-tutorial-release-fluffees-tribot-account-adder/

There's a guide to using it in the thread, but if you need help feel free to let me know :)

Memory of a fkn champ. ;)

If you're suiciding accounts, you don't have to put their info into the account manager; the Auto-relog function will log them back in if they get logged off. When I suicide accounts i simply rename each client with a #, which corresponds to the username on the list.

this is a great method i don't know why i didn't do this before -_-

1 person likes this

@Butta - that's encoded. Thanks anyway. :)

@HeyImJamie -not bad ;) thanks!

@Adventure_Time - also a good idea. I run three bots per client and about 6 to 8 clients (spread across VMS)

The idea is for me to be able to quickly cycle through accounts and not have to re-add every day. Definitely feasable but not quite as practicle as I would like. :)

Ha! AHK solves the world's problems again.

@iFluffee . unfortunately I run my farm on a few headless Linux servers. So this one is going to be hard to implement since AHK is for the windows architecture (last I checked) I would have loved to modify and add to that AHK script. Ahhwell.

Might be worth me developing a *nix equivalent for of your AHK script for the guys running mass bots on Linux (such as myself)

I'll look into it.

(Unless anybody else knows of something for linix?)

Thanks for the help!

IMO, it's worth actually having a mass account importer integrated into the client.

Edited by HackRain
1 person likes this

@Butta - that's encoded. Thanks anyway. :)

@HeyImJamie -not bad ;) thanks!

@Adventure_Time - also a good idea. I run three bots per client and about 6 to 8 clients (spread across VMS)

The idea is for me to be able to quickly cycle through accounts and not have to re-add every day. Definitely feasable but not quite as practicle as I would like. :)

Ha! AHK solves the world's problems again.

@iFluffee . unfortunately I run my farm on a few headless Linux servers. So this one is going to be hard to implement since AHK is for the windows architecture (last I checked) I would have loved to modify and add to that AHK script. Ahhwell.

Might be worth me developing a *nix equivalent for of your AHK script for the guys running mass bots on Linux (such as myself)

I'll look into it.

(Unless anybody else knows of something for linix?)

Thanks for the help!

IMO, it's worth actually having a mass account importer integrated into the client.

Wait, so you're running 6-8 VMS, 3 per VM... you're after an account importer for running 18-24 bots? Logging each new account in manually once a day would take ~15 seconds per account, x18-24 = 4.5-6 minutes a day. It's really not that bad.

However, another possible method would be to hard-code it into your script. Disable the login bot, when you get the "you're banned" message on your account, it would move to the next account. You could import a text file login:password and it would just move down the list as each one gets banned. Add in muling to your script, and bam now you have a 0 input gold farm going.

Just be wary, no matter what you bot, 200 accounts doing it 24/7 will crash all but the most stable of methods.

@Adventure_Time

Not true at all, my 6/8 VMS are hosted on a dedicated VMware ESX host. Managing this VMS is tedious and can be slow. Well, as you know there is a lot of work everywhere.. And saving 15 minutes a morning is a major win for me(I plan on fireing up a lot more in the soon future so it's critical to have my method as automated as possible)

I currently have internal network adapters on each VM, and I have a script that manuelly syncs all of the VM's tribot folder, so all of the servers share the bots, config and proxies ive purchased.

(This means adding the accounts to one VM and all of them will have the accounts - win for automation)

So yeah, it's quick because I only have to add the account into the account manager once! But; if I don't utelize the account manager, I lose out on the automatic accounts SYNC I built.

The idea really is (in brief):

Part 1: my mass ACC creater automatically creates accounts and dumps them to a file in the .tribot folder

Part 2: my mass account importer (doesn't exist) imports the accounts into account manager from .txt file

Part 3: files sync to all servers reducing labor.

Part 4: private method for importing and cycling socks takes action.

Part 5: private method to fire up scripts and have them complete tutorial island, then start the initial script. (Make money)(uses a fresh sock if needed)

Part 6: mule collects - this currently is semi automated

The full concept should be that the method runs itself mostly. And that I'll manage the infrastructure, without the need to "fiddle" with in game stuff.

Any thoughts/on point of failure?

I'd really like to be able to utelize the account manager ;) it holds potential for my automation plans.

@Adventure_Time

Not true at all, my 6/8 VMS are hosted on a dedicated VMware ESX host. Managing this VMS is tedious and can be slow. Well, as you know there is a lot of work everywhere.. And saving 15 minutes a morning is a major win for me(I plan on fireing up a lot more in the soon future so it's critical to have my method as automated as possible)

I currently have internal network adapters on each VM, and I have a script that manuelly syncs all of the VM's tribot folder, so all of the servers share the bots, config and proxies ive purchased.

(This means adding the accounts to one VM and all of them will have the accounts - win for automation)

So yeah, it's quick because I only have to add the account into the account manager once! But; if I don't utelize the account manager, I lose out on the automatic accounts SYNC I built.

The idea really is (in brief):

Part 1: my mass ACC creater automatically creates accounts and dumps them to a file in the .tribot folder

Part 2: my mass account importer (doesn't exist) imports the accounts into account manager from .txt file

Part 3: files sync to all servers reducing labor.

Part 4: private method for importing and cycling socks takes action.

Part 5: private method to fire up scripts and have them complete tutorial island, then start the initial script. (Make money)(uses a fresh sock if needed)

Part 6: mule collects - this currently is semi automated

The full concept should be that the method runs itself mostly. And that I'll manage the infrastructure, without the need to "fiddle" with in game stuff.

Any thoughts/on point of failure?

I'd really like to be able to utelize the account manager ;) it holds potential for my automation plans.

You could use my importer on a Windows PC to add the accounts to TRiBot

Then copy the .tribot folder, or even the accounts.dat file to your VM's and let it autopopulate.

@iFluffee for the win!

I just used a cloud storage solution to SYNC my windows machines to my management VM.
This will happen automatically also! perfect.

Ill take a look at the AHKscript and see how it goes :)

Confirmed, AHK script was a winner!

great job. 
as always.

1 person likes this

On 3/3/2016 at 6:02 PM, Adventure_Time said:

Say whaaaaat? How do you do that? Where should you instert the number? In client starter? Script que? It sounds amazing!