Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dboypeezy

250 pullups a day for 2 years.

18 posts in this topic

tk8y7Z8.jpg

Yes i know my boxers are hanging out. This is right after a set and my pants sag during pullups.

Mate that is pretty impressive of doing 250 a day. At the moment I'm on some sort of the same grind, doing push ups every 10 minutes.. 

Do you use a bar in the middle of your door for pull ups?

Mate that is pretty impressive of doing 250 a day. At the moment I'm on some sort of the same grind, doing push ups every 10 minutes..

Do you use a bar in the middle of your door for pull ups?

yes i do. I do 10 sets of 10 widest grip possible 10 sets of 10 close grip and 5 sets of 10 close grip chin ups. I also do 465 pushups in the morning. I start a27a set of 30 than doa set of 29 than do 28 than 27 ect till 1. And every sunday afternoon i do legs. And thats all, been slacking lately but thats my entire workout. Edited by dboypeezy
1 person likes this

Breakin rocks in the hot sun....

yepper.

Keeping a sick tan and a hardbody...work hard play hard.

Where can i buy your motivation?

Doing 250 pullups a day takes like 15 minutes tops, that's not a lot of time to set aside to get a massive back. But ideally you'd want to train the rest of the body too. 

Good shit man. I just started hitting the gym again this week since wrestling season ended.

yo faggot this should be in random

'yo faggot' this is the body building section. 

I would hardly consider doing a lot of pull-ups bodybuilding though  :shy: But it's a better fit for here than for Random  :D

I would hardly consider doing a lot of pull-ups bodybuilding though :shy: But it's a better fit for here than for Random :D

did you read the whole thread? I do my entire upper body 6 days a week and legs on sunday...how is that not body building? Does that back look built or nah?

did you read the whole thread? I do my entire upper body 6 days a week and legs on sunday...how is that not body building? Does that back look built or nah?

Sure your back looks built. Guess we need a "backbuilding" subforum then.  :shy:

I would hardly consider doing a lot of pull-ups bodybuilding though  :shy: But it's a better fit for here than for Random  :D

neither of you know what im talking about

Sure your back looks built. Guess we need a "backbuilding" subforum then. :shy:

you tryin to bait me for a front shot?