Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bjabr

God of War | DMM Nats Pro (Abandoned project, now open source!)

8 posts in this topic

A few months ago I invested a solid amount of time, working with fellow botter/scripter Liam, on a custom script that was meant to be run on brand new Deadman Mode accounts just off tutorial island, trains their thieving and hitpoints up a bit, then walks over to ardrougne to start thieving the nat chest (using stalls for food) and even trades the nats to a mule based on a custom PM message sent to the bots.

The script in its current state is about 98% of the way to what I originally envisioned: an absolute goldfarming powerhouse, that is, until Deadman Mode literally went to hell seemingly overnight >.<

So I've decided to open source the script, which is available here:

https://github.com/GodOfWarr/DMM-Nats-Pro

PLEASE NOTE: The script relies on the LAN API to be included in its root directory, available here from the brilliant Laniax:

https://github.com/Laniax/LanAPI

Anyone is free to use the  script's source code as they wish, since I've altogether abandoned this project. If anything, I think it's a great resource for newer scripters to see what a "pro" script developed by two experienced Java developers looks like under the hood, especially the node structure/loop, custom antiban, mule feature, etc.

Anyways enjoy!

Edited by bjabr

I was in a bit of a state when I wrote this.

Core functionality and code is perfectly fine, however I wish I would have used different programming paradigms in order to create this script. Script should be completely functioning though, ran this for at least 200 hours on a single account.

My boy Liam! Glad you saw this so quickly haha.

Looking back, I think the node structuring became a tad bit overstretched with how many different little pieces had to fit together with ZERO overlap. But hey we made it work somehow lol, it's a quality script no doubt.

Why would you release this with DMM making a comeback in < a month?  Was curious who was running all the nature chest bots though :P 

A cool extension would be to move to pickpocketing in ardougne market area at a certain level, if you were interested in continuing your project. My friend and I had about 40 accounts going there, got a bunch of accounts to front page thieving lol. Eventually people caught on and i had to blacklist areas to counter suiciders though, which I'm sure you had to deal with as well.

Honestly after wanting to push the idea of botting profitably in DMM for so long, ultimately I found that the random nature of DMM, in the sense that you could randomly get killed and reset even in generally safe areas, basically nullified the value of trying to goldfarm DMM unless your really, REALLY time invested and patient. The odds that a bot in a Deadman world runs for 10+ hours and doesn't die once is just too improbable. However if you made the investment and had a small army of bots going at all times, no doubt that at the peak of DMM you would've been making a lot of money. I just didn't have that kind of time, but oh well haha was a fun project anyways.

Even if DMM is coming back for seasons I don't have the patience to bot it, I'll let that be someone else's problem lmao

Honestly after wanting to push the idea of botting profitably in DMM for so long, ultimately I found that the random nature of DMM, in the sense that you could randomly get killed and reset even in generally safe areas, basically nullified the value of trying to goldfarm DMM unless your really, REALLY time invested and patient. The odds that a bot in a Deadman world runs for 10+ hours and doesn't die once is just too improbable. However if you made the investment and had a small army of bots going at all times, no doubt that at the peak of DMM you would've been making a lot of money. I just didn't have that kind of time, but oh well haha was a fun project anyways.

Even if DMM is coming back for seasons I don't have the patience to bot it, I'll let that be someone else's problem lmao

you just need over 75 combat and youre set to make bank. It was also a plus that at peak of DMM gold was 1:4 Osrs so that 120k/hr was 480khr 

Fair enough. My accounts were all mid to upper 40 combat and very rarely were pked, but yea the nature of DMM is that everything you are doing is risky. I had some of my guys going for over 20 hours before doing a restock (I didn't have any safe auto-restocks programmed at the time, working on a very good one atm) with only occasional deaths!

As I've stated previously, I had no issues running this for hours on end, however with DMM dying, It just wasn't feasible to farm this and I understand why Bjabr has released it.

It became increasingly more difficult to sell gold to suppliers since nobody was buying gold and prices began dipping; This method is actually VERY good, especially with the way the accounts were constructed and just kept coming back through what would seem like a fairly rough journey.

A large portion of improvements would be negligible, only programming aspects to improve the cleanliness of the script; However one improvement would be to have a decent path-finder.