Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

f150red04

Thoughts on my new pc build?

10 posts in this topic

I'm just getting into botting, and was debating getting an xbone already and several friend convinced me to build a bad-ass gaming PC that i can bot on one monitor while i game on the other. I'm not knowledgeable enough to do it myself so ive got a buddy with lots of experience to build it for me, here is the parts list they should all arrive friday, i cant wait!

Thoughts?

PC build:
Listed Price: $1,452.31
Cost to me: $1,165.87

•Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor
•Deepcool CAPTAIN 120 91.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
•Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm Fan (17.0DB 1500rpm)
•MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
•Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
•Seagate 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive
•Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 4GB Video Card
•Corsair SPEC-03 Red ATX Mid Tower Case
•EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
•LG GH24NSC0 DVD/CD Writer
•Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit)
•BenQ RL2455HM 24-Inch LED Console Gaming Monitor
•Satechi RGB LED Light Strip with Remote Control
•Thermaltake CHALLENGER PRIME Wired Gaming Keyboard
•generic led "Rii" gaming mouse off amazon
•Gateway fpd1975w 19” monitor (had it laying around so why not)

Looks good. The only thing I would've done different is fork over another $100 and get a gtx 970 or r9 390 for the gaming graphics boost(fps)

That build is 2 CPU generations old, thus needing DDR3 RAM. Any reason you didn't go with a 5xxx or 6xxx series CPU?

Why didnt you take DDR4 / 6700K I7 ?
same price class , just newer.

You should put the build into pcpartpicker. To weed out compatibility issues and also to find better deals + cheaper/better parts for less money. 

Also check out http://www.logicalincrements.com/

No offence, but they have a lot more knowledge than you, and their builds will have a lot more thought behind them than yours.

Edited by Markus

You should put the build into pcpartpicker. To weed out compatibility issues and also to find better deals + cheaper/better parts for less money. 

Also check out http://www.logicalincrements.com/

No offence, but they have a lot more knowledge than you, and their builds will have a lot more thought behind them than yours.

http://www.logicalincrements.com/ is awesome! Thanks for this site :)

Looks good. The only thing I would've done different is fork over another $100 and get a gtx 970 or r9 390 for the gaming graphics boost(fps)

Wish I had an extra $100 I already went over budget or I would have Haha
1 person likes this

I hope you don't disregard the links I sent you. The first link logical increments has a cheaper build than yours with much better parts. Trust me, you'll save money instead of just picking parts at random when you don't have a lot of knowledge about parts. 

I hope you don't disregard the links I sent you. The first link logical increments has a cheaper build than yours with much better parts. Trust me, you'll save money instead of just picking parts at random when you don't have a lot of knowledge about parts. 

oh no i didnt disregaurd them i used pcpartpicker to build it with my friend last week, its just that everything is already ordered :P