alanp97

Cheapest and most reliable SOCKS5 Proxy ?

On a tight budget so I dont want to overspend :)

@alanp97

Both users @Montreal and @YoHoJo sell private SOCKS5 proxies for very reasonable prices! However, if you look around offsite you may find better prices.

If you really want to save money, go for something like premium proxies instead of private ones

@alanp97

Both users @Montreal and @YoHoJo sell private SOCKS5 proxies for very reasonable prices! However, if you look around offsite you may find better prices.

If you really want to save money, go for something like premium proxies instead of private ones

They have a reasonable price but I was hoping I could get cheaper if thats possible. Whats the difference between premium and private and where could I find a premium provider ? @iFluffee

They have a reasonable price but I was hoping I could get cheaper if thats possible. Whats the difference between premium and private and where could I find a premium provider ? @iFluffee

@alanp97

A premium proxy is a paid proxy, like private proxy. However, premium proxies operate on an IP pool that is shared with the other users who have also purchased access to these premium proxies. While it is not guaranteed nobody will have used them for runescape before, they are a lot cheaper.

If you chose to go the premium route (which is what I do), look on VPN websites such as http://www.hidemyass.com and see what their pricing is for Premium Proxies.

@alanp97

A premium proxy is a paid proxy, like private proxy. However, premium proxies operate on an IP pool that is shared with the other users who have also purchased access to these premium proxies. While it is not guaranteed nobody will have used them for runescape before, they are a lot cheaper.

If you chose to go the premium route (which is what I do), look on VPN websites such as http://www.hidemyass.com and see what their pricing is for Premium Proxies.

Ok thanks :) Do you ever get chain bans running on the premium proxies ? How many bots do you run on each proxy ?

Okay cheers! One last thing, I`m on the hidemyass website but I cant find anywhere that prices proxies.

Here you are http://proxylist.hidemyass.com/

That's just an example, there's a multitude of other companies offering premium proxies like them, do a google search and see what you can find :)

As long as they're SOCKS5 you'll be fine :)

• Like 1