Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yugi Muto

[Suggestion] Give $20+ donators access to looking glass

donator looking glass,   18 members have voted

1. 1. donator looking glass,

• Yay
    • Nay

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

To clarify, I suggest giving them acess to looking glass, but not access to run free scripts like VIP people. This would get more donators, and still VIPs. the level of donator could be discussed but no higher than $20 in my opinion.

Or just looking glass, available for all

Edited by Yugi Muto

I think the way it's set currently, having the more gold-framing-centric features available for VIP-E, is a good idea.

It's recurring to help with the time and costs taken to further develop TRiBot.

Donating is more for people to show their love and support for TRiBot, and get some forum perks.

Offtopic:

You created a thread earlier asking why you were getting some hate from other users', and this was one of the replies:

I think youre just coming on too strong. You have made multiple suggestions to this website and its functions in a manner which makes it seem like you think you own it. Its encouraged to be active and helpful in the community, but in a more mild manner. On top of you trying to be helpful, you also try to make changes which is the part that probably gets annoying for most people. You trying to make changes is something not even moderators do openly with threads. Just take it easy, ask questions if you want, try not to start so many topics and instead post on threads already created.

By nature, majority of botters are not very sociable online which is why we have bots playing a social game for us.lol We have a computer program spend time playing for us so we can spend more time doing other things. Sure we talk on forums from time to time, but you make it seem like its the only thing you are doing in life which is talking on the forum. Just take it easy buddy youre not all that bad. =)

7 people like this

I think the way it's set currently, having the more gold-framing-centric features available for VIP-E, is a good idea.

It's recurring to help with the time and costs taken to further develop TRiBot.

Donating is more for people to show their love and support for TRiBot, and get some forum perks.

Offtopic:

You created a thread earlier asking why you were getting some hate from other users', and this was one of the replies:

agree..

Would defeat the purpose of having VIP-E. If you could pay a one time $20 fee instead of a monthly $8, whats the point of purchasing VIP-E?

Also, goldfarmers use premium money making scripts, so they wouldn't need access to free scripts like the VIP/VIP-E feature provides. Essentially $20 donor would take the place of VIP-E therefore equating to less profit for trilez.

I really don't think this will ever happen.

Edited by Mark