Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

choboteam

Human game time inbetween boting

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

For those of you who do not "suicidebot"

When do you play on your bot account ?

Before a boting session, inbetween them or after ?

Also, do you guys use multiple script on the same bot, for exemple woodcutting script  + combat script ?

or fish + wood script and you  do the combat by hand ?

what you guys think ?

Personally I play before, after, or in between. Its always good to switch things up, makes you look more human.

I've been lasting quite long ever since I started doing this. Also, reduce your botting times to 6-8 hours a day max. Helped me a lot 

Gold farming? Don't bother. No point. If you need to do this to make your accounts last longer and make it worth your while, find a better method. If you're gold farming you should be expecting bans and factoring them into your risk/reward. It's just not worth your time doing quests over and over on accounts when they could just be making money in that time.

Making a main / pure / whatever? Yeah, I generally play 30% of the time on accounts I care about, at least. Also, try to make it seem less obvious when swapping between botting and playing legit. I try to mimic the behaviour of the scripts I use so there isn't a dramatic change when I start botting.

3 people like this

Gold farming? Don't bother. No point. If you need to do this to make your accounts last longer and make it worth your while, find a better method. If you're gold farming you should be expecting bans and factoring them into your risk/reward. It's just not worth your time doing quests over and over on accounts when they could just be making money in that time.

Making a main / pure / whatever? Yeah, I generally play 30% of the time on accounts I care about, at least. Also, try to make it seem less obvious when swapping between botting and playing legit. I try to mimic the behaviour of the scripts I use so there isn't a dramatic change when I start botting.

Another way to do what you just said would be to never train the skills you bot, by hand. If you've gotten all your runecrafting levels via the script, don't train it by hand so there is no chance it'll get caught via behavioral changes. 

So i guess the trick for gold farming is to play just enuff so your account to get early flag and then you bot a ton?

Another way to do what you just said would be to never train the skills you bot, by hand. If you've gotten all your runecrafting levels via the script, don't train it by hand so there is no chance it'll get caught via behavioral changes. 

Sounds good.

I have always thought that Jagex only looks at an aggregate of your data, so playing normally will average out with your botting sessions. What makes you believe they look at shifts in player behavior. That seems like it would be a lor harder than just looking at a plot of data on a player.

I have always thought that Jagex only looks at an aggregate of your data, so playing normally will average out with your botting sessions. What makes you believe they look at shifts in player behavior. That seems like it would be a lor harder than just looking at a plot of data on a player.

Well yeah that could be the case, just made logical sense to me at that time so it is what I do and continue to do. You could be right, though. 

I've had success from strictly botting the skill and training others in between botting sessions. And I bot times when I would actually have time to play and just babysit to make more realistic.

I never play on them myself, after i've completed an account ill let it stand still for 1-2 month without botting and then i play on it.