Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Store Developer Panel

11 posts in this topic

The TRiBot Store Developer Panel is a built-in TRiBot interface which allows users to easily submit addition requests and edit their store item data.

Progress so far:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice addition. Far from completion?

I can develop code very quickly... so no. :P

I've finished coding everything needed for updating script info. Now, I just have to write code for uploading scripts.

1 person likes this

Nice, will come in handy. I'll use it when I update my GOP script somewhere in the next few days.

I think he should restrict the access, to update the script it self to ranked people to help prevent people making scripts that hack Acc's.

HTML? Doesn't look very safe imo.

HTML can only be used for formatting. No javascript or java applets or anything.

I think he should restrict the access, to update the script it self to ranked people to help prevent people making scripts that hack Acc's.

All scripts will still be verified.

Will we be able to add packages in some way? :P Becouse i use a lot of my own packages

I'm curious on the answer to this. The packaging setup required is already quite odd, I think it would be greatly appreciated if packaging support was implemented for the developer panel.