Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

McCune

Free Script Hacking Threads

10 posts in this topic

Over the past week or two, there's been a load of new users who are claiming the scripts they use are hacking their accounts. The thing in common with nearly every single one is that they're using F2P scripts.

I find the likelihood of all of these people downloading gold generator 2.0's hard to believe. Perhaps one of these threads or people should be looked into? I'm sure all these people you guys are roasting are quitting, which are customers we're losing from Tribot forever, in limited/dying game. 

1 person likes this

Meh i disagree if they think they got hacked they wont buy scripts anyway here and leave with or without a roast.

Over the past week or two, there's been a load of new users who are claiming the scripts they use are hacking their accounts. The thing in common with nearly every single one is that they're using F2P scripts.

I find the likelihood of all of these people downloading gold generator 2.0's hard to believe. Perhaps one of these threads or people should be looked into? I'm sure all these people you guys are roasting are quitting, which are customers we're losing from Tribot forever, in limited/dying game. 

They all have less than 15 post count and all claim to be hacked without mentioning which script has been used.

Most likely they're just using the $2 'Test VIP' option in an attempt to slate Tribot.

When someone uploads the source to a script, the repo automatically scans it for functions TRiLeZ has blacklisted.

If it finds any of those functions, the script will not be added to the repo.

You can try to upload a malicious script to the repo, and see what happens. It won't get through.

1 person likes this

Realize that majority of these people are getting hacked through:

1. Giveaway spam bots who spam youtube videos which link to a fake rs forum

2. Double xp weekend oldschool stream, which again links to a phishing site

I've even busted one guy blaming the bot, and he even admitted to entering his password on the website linked to the double xp stream.

If they are dumber enough to come here and blame TriBot for getting hacked, I don't see why not we can't roast them. Most of the time, when the community is nice to em, they continue to blame everyone else except for what they have done.. I don't see why you care mate..