Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
McCune

Off Topic x10 (LOL)

22 posts in this topic

So, I'm selling random items on CL for my motorcycle, and I get this guy who texts me without even saying what he wants to trade for.

LD0Jy0Zl.png?1

5T1GUnFl.png?1

rqF7zsGl.png?1

Vaping is for schmucks 
4 people like this

I think you need to charge your phone.

He said his mom already enabled the security system for the night. Maybe next time. 

Vaping is a lot better for weed than anything else..  :s 

Why u hatin

Also looks staged. But who knows. (hatin)

Edited by Markus

Vaping is a lot better for weed than anything else..  :s 

Why u hatin

Also looks staged. But who knows. (hatin)

I'm not that desperate for attention.

I really can't take anything you say seriously with that 'Trade with caution' banner. Says a lot about your personality and how you act in general.

I classify High School behavior as any conversation that ends in "Let's fight," or name calling.

You could have declined with respect instead of being cocky. Just my opinion.

7 people like this

I'm not that desperate for attention.

Sure seems like it. You could have declined, or even just ignored the guy. Instead you decided to insult him, and take screenshots to post them on the forums.

Edited by Jebbyo
3 people like this

Another logical thread by @McCune.

>Scams people on the internet for thousands of dollars.

>Knocks others for choosing a less harmful alternative than smoking cigarettes. 

>Willing to commit a crime, just because another person does something he doesn't agree with. 

>Is white, lives in the suburbs, works at Burger Kings, uses the word "nigga."

Brilliant. 

Edited by ohParadox
3 people like this

Brilliant. 

Wanna fight?

Kappa

1 person likes this

I don't think @McCune anticipated this type of response to his thread. Perhaps he'll think twice in future before posting ridiculous threads like this. Personally, I'm sick of seeing his threads on the forums. I've got to be careful what I say though, he might offer me a fight.

uh huh..

I posted it in the random section because I thought it was funny. I wouldn't fake a text just to put it on Tribot, lol.

I really can't take anything you say seriously with that 'Trade with caution' banner. Says a lot about your personality and how you act in general.

Why can't you take me serious with a TWC? It has nothing to do with my personality, it's there because of an off-site ban, and it's a 'fair warning' to others who come across my path. I find nothing wrong with it.

I classify High School behavior as any conversation that ends in "Let's fight," or name calling.

You could have declined with respect instead of being cocky. Just my opinion.

Okay, a few things to note.

-I am in high school. That's why I mentioned only high school kids do that. I thought it would be funny.

-I wanted to turn post this on the BodyBuilding Forums and here as soon as he said he wanted to fight so I ended with a funny picture asking him to fight me.

It was a joke. It was intended to be read as one.

Sure seems like it. You could have declined, or even just ignored the guy. Instead you decided to insult him, and take screenshots to post them on the forums.

If you think I was being serious about meeting up with someone to fight over 6 lines of text..

I sent the picture and said 'fight me' so I could get a reaction and post it. It was funny. I only had the intention of making laughs at that point.

A new low for McCune

If that's what you call this. I was just messing with a vaper.

>Willing to commit a crime, just because another person does something he doesn't agree with. 

>Is white, lives in the suburbs, works at Burger Kings, uses the word "nigga."

Brilliant.

I didn't intentionally mean to scam for thousands. I was sent money and told to buy gold. And 16 year old RS junkie would have done it, who was already buying gold on the regular.

The whole internet thing right now is to make fun of vapers. There's plenty of memes and pictures all over dissing them. I did it too as a joke.

I wouldn't actually fight someone over Craigslist. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. I said that to be funny and I knew I would share it with the internet after he texted me the first time.

I'm 18, a senior in high school. Why is working at Burger King a thing to be mentioned? And again, I used that derogatory language to add to the humor.

I don't think @McCune anticipated this type of response to his thread. Perhaps he'll think twice in future before posting ridiculous threads like this. Personally, I'm sick of seeing his threads on the forums. I've got to be careful what I say though, he might offer me a fight.

You're right, I thought people would get a laugh and move on.

I post on many forums and I just added this one to it. I'll just keep my off topic, humourus posts to the other websites.

If you're truly sick of seeing me threads you can go to my profile and hide all activity by me- though I never intended to come off as a nuisance.

1 person likes this

I posted it in the random section because I thought it was funny. I wouldn't fake a text just to put it on Tribot, lol.

Why can't you take me serious with a TWC? It has nothing to do with my personality, it's there because of an off-site ban, and it's a 'fair warning' to others who come across my path. I find nothing wrong with it.

Okay, a few things to note.

-I am in high school. That's why I mentioned only high school kids do that. I thought it would be funny.

-I wanted to turn post this on the BodyBuilding Forums and here as soon as he said he wanted to fight so I ended with a funny picture asking him to fight me.

It was a joke. It was intended to be read as one.

If you think I was being serious about meeting up with someone to fight over 6 lines of text..

I sent the picture and said 'fight me' so I could get a reaction and post it. It was funny. I only had the intention of making laughs at that point.

If that's what you call this. I was just messing with a vaper.

I didn't intentionally mean to scam for thousands. I was sent money and told to buy gold. And 16 year old RS junkie would have done it, who was already buying gold on the regular.

The whole internet thing right now is to make fun of vapers. There's plenty of memes and pictures all over dissing them. I did it too as a joke.

I wouldn't actually fight someone over Craigslist. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. I said that to be funny and I knew I would share it with the internet after he texted me the first time.

I'm 18, a senior in high school. Why is working at Burger King a thing to be mentioned? And again, I used that derogatory language to add to the humor.

You're right, I thought people would get a laugh and move on.

I post on many forums and I just added this one to it. I'll just keep my off topic, humourus posts to the other websites.

If you're truly sick of seeing me threads you can go to my profile and hide all activity by me- though I never intended to come off as a nuisance.

I knew you weren't serious about the fight, but you did insult him in order to provoke him so you could post on the forums. I know there are memes dissing vapors, but they're mainly directed to the people who never stop talking about it. All this guy did was just offer to do a trade. There was no reason to try to provoke him.

1 person likes this