Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
McCune

Where to sell accounts?

17 posts in this topic

I'm selling an alt and a maxed pure but I only have rep on this site. 

I attempted to use PA but when listing stuff for my account it wants a picture ID next to my accounts main page with my name, address and such? RuneScape accounts don't have any of that information on you. 

If you guys could list some places or if someone could show me how to use PA (lol) I'll leave you some nice feedback. 

I'm selling an alt and a maxed pure but I only have rep on this site. 

I attempted to use PA but when listing stuff for my account it wants a picture ID next to my accounts main page with my name, address and such? RuneScape accounts don't have any of that information on you. 

If you guys could list some places or if someone could show me how to use PA (lol) I'll leave you some nice feedback.

@ gamerluck

Sold all my accounts there.. got 150usd for a quest cape account

Have to wait 30 days to get paid though

Edit: just talk with live chat. Send pictures of account ; they quote you a price.

Edited by Post

@ gamerluck

Sold all my accounts there.. got 150usd for a quest cape account

Have to wait 30 days to get paid though

Edit: just talk with live chat. Send pictures of account ; they quote you a price.

I'll have them quote mine, but you should have kept a quest cape vs 150 dollars lol. Quest cape takes over 150 hours. 

I'll have them quote mine, but you should have kept a quest cape vs 150 dollars lol. Quest cape takes over 150 hours.

it was my main and I needed cash for a new tattoo which I got :P ( want a sleeve )

What you can sell to us?

1. You can sell your Runescape gold or other game currency to us for cash(money send Immediately).

2. You can sell your Runescape account to us for cash(20% money sent after sell,80% money sent after 20 days.).

(Example: Sold account at 5th April, the second payment will be send 5+20 days later on 26th April.);

(If the account got locked or password changed, You cant get the 80% payment.);

3. You can sell your Runescape items or equipment to us for cash(money send Immediately).

4. You can exchange your RuneScape gold here for cash(gold send Immediately).

that's rs3hot.com sites restrictions.. another good place to sell accounts

Edited by Post

it was my main and I needed cash for a new tattoo which I got :P ( want a sleeve )

What you can sell to us?

1. You can sell your Runescape gold or other game currency to us for cash(money send Immediately).

2. You can sell your Runescape account to us for cash(20% money sent after sell,80% money sent after 20 days.).

(Example: Sold account at 5th April, the second payment will be send 5+20 days later on 26th April.);

3. You can sell your Runescape items or equipment to us for cash(money send Immediately).

Looking to sell myself without sites getting a profit. I'm selling to buy my motorcycle. 

Powerbot has an account selling section.

noted. 

Looking to sell myself without sites getting a profit. I'm selling to buy my motorcycle.

nice :P! I want my sleeve and its a pain getting like 300-400 dollars. -.- how much you need to save up for that motorcycle?

nice :P! I want my sleeve and its a pain getting like 300-400 dollars. -.- how much you need to save up for that motorcycle?

5 G

What you can sell to us?

Recently asked if they were buying accounts(rs3hot.com), got turned down. :/

OT: Anyway I used sythe a few times, there's a guy there that has a thread saying he is buying ALL accounts. Sold him 2.

Are you just after post count? lol.

no I was talking to someone on skype for quest order had no time to actually put a sentence :o

I also want to sell my pure, asked PA but 30d for moneys sounds bs.
I could give original email address & all proof ._.

Are you just after post count? lol.

He is.

PS: Fuck PlayerAuctions scamming shitheads

Edited by silver8787