Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gaetano

To Julian from Switzerland.

11 posts in this topic

I don't know if you will ever see this.

I thank you very much for watching me talk to a friend in game at the grand exchange. I was talking about how I probably won't survive much longer in life due to PTSD from failed surgeries, and my Chronic conditions, and also my relationship issues. I was crying all day until you randomly came up to me and traded me. You traded me 10m worth of items that I assume you needed, but felt that it was a nice thing to do to give to someone who really needed to feel better.

I know that life is short, and they are just in game items. In my 10+ years of playing this game, you have been the nicest person in the game to have ever done something so self-less, to make me feel better. I am so so sorry that you had to read what I was saying to my friend, that made you cry. But there is a special place for people like you. I can imagine what you do to others in real life to turn their lives around, and make them feel better. Not just for yourself, but to help the person you make contact with, feel better about them selves.

Julian, you really turned my day back around. Again, I know they are only in-game items, but your act that was so self-less, has really made this guy think again on how there are good people in this world.

Thank you very much Julian. I will always remember what you did for me.

-Gaetano

Edited by gaetano
1 person likes this

PTSD can be overcome my man. It's not the end of the world, just a new chapter. Anyways that's my two cents.

Sorry to hear about your PTSD

Best of luck man :/

Edited by Twitch

Just an update. Have had 2 major surgeries since this post, an 13 inch scar from my ribcage all the way down, plus a drain that is inside of me, draining a hematoma that I almost died from about a week ago. Life sucks.

20160323_115746.jpg

Edited by gaetano

This might sounds funny but a really good cure for PTSD is actually acid.

Edited by Illuminati666

On 4/4/2016 at 4:38 PM, Illuminati666 said:

This might sounds funny but a really good cure for PTSD is actually acid.

temporarily it will mess u up in the long run the name says it 

13 hours ago, morteza99 said:

temporarily it will mess u up in the long run the name says it 

huh?

29 minutes ago, Illuminati666 said:

huh?

the brain there is the answer for the huh :)

Edited by morteza99

On 4/10/2016 at 6:10 PM, morteza99 said:

the brain there is the answer for the huh :)

What in the hell are you talking about?