• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aSmither [CANNONBALLS/HYBRID] [COAL BAG] [RING OF FORGING]

1 minute ago, heiblah said:

The script can't smelt silver bars. Everytime I try to smelt silver, it auto presses steel using keys and gets stuck in the loop of trying to make steel bars with silver.

It also just clicks on the steel bar option, not just use key bindings.

1 hour ago, heiblah said:

The script can't smelt silver bars. Everytime I try to smelt silver, it auto presses steel using keys and gets stuck in the loop of trying to make steel bars with silver.

1 hour ago, heiblah said:

It also just clicks on the steel bar option, not just use key bindings.

Silver smelting seems to be working just fine on my end. Please do share more info about your settings and full client debug information.

Edited by Aropupu

On 6/28/2018 at 9:37 AM, Aropupu said:

Should be working unless Jagex has changed something at some point.

It keeps running to the second bank instead of the first bank booth in varrock west bank when banking. Looks suspect imo, also script sometimes will stop and logout saying its 'out of bars to smith logging out...' if you could get this script updated I'd gladly pay :o.

6 hours ago, Shane9000100 said:

Sorry to triple post, but addy unfinished bolts are bugged not working.

Please do make a proper bug report about it. "bugged not working" is not enough if I don't have an account to test those specifically. Also, since you already sent me a PM about the script, you can simply reply to the PM instead of triple posting. PM is the best way to contact me and I'll reply you as soon as possible when I'm online. I'll take a look at the script when I can.

Update:

- Made some changes to make the script work better when zoomed out. (new zooming options provided with the new OSRS update)

Let me know if you encounter any new issues after this update. Did some significant changes and could have missed something.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ZachChaddery said:

Seems not to work with adamant bolts. Have tried at Varrock west and pest control. The right clicks on the bolts when the item select screen comes up but then click somewhere to the left instead of moving down to select smith all (or any other menu item).

Hope you can get it fixed!

I don't have an account that can make adamant items so I cannot check it myself. Will send you a PM in case you want to give me more information, which might help me figure out what's wrong and possibly fix it. I tested other metal bolts and seems to be working fine for those.

Edited by Aropupu

@Aropupu I keep running into an error which stops the script while banking with a full load of gold bars:

[20:31:26] java.lang.NullPointerException
[20:31:26] 	at scripts.AAPI.t.l(PathNavigator.java:16)
[20:31:26] 	at scripts.AAPI.m.l(WalkingMethods.java:166)
[20:31:26] 	at scripts.AAPI.o.l(ClickingMethods.java:179)
[20:31:26] 	at scripts.AAPI.o.l(ClickingMethods.java:103)
[20:31:26] 	at scripts.AAPI.la.l(Banker.java:166)
[20:31:26] 	at scripts.AAPI.la.l(Banker.java:141)
[20:31:26] 	at scripts.AAPI.la.l(Banker.java:118)
[20:31:26] 	at scripts.aSmither.F(aSmither.java:2051)
[20:31:26] 	at scripts.aSmither.a(aSmither.java:1489)
[20:31:26] 	at scripts.aSmither.h(aSmither.java:1262)
[20:31:26] 	at scripts.aSmither.run(aSmither.java:1227)
[20:31:26] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[20:31:27] Script Ended: aSmither.

I first was receiving this error in Edgeville, but then I moved to Port Phasmatys where it worked for a bit but then I received the error again. Any suggestions? 

Edited by Tesfaye

10 hours ago, Tesfaye said:

@Aropupu I keep running into an error which stops the script while banking with a full load of gold bars:

I first was receiving this error in Edgeville, but then I moved to Port Phasmatys where it worked for a bit but then I received the error again. Any suggestions? 

Thank you for the bug report. I updated the script with a fix that should solve the issue.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Wonderbroom said:

The script seems to have an issue wearing the Ring of Forging.  When the script runs, it goes to the bank, withdraws 1 ring, and then right clicks it.  It keeps right clicking it and is ever able to equip the ring.  

Script equips the ring without any issues. Please try deleting hooks.dat, deleting jagex cache and restarting tribot. If you are using Looking Glass, make sure there is nothing interfering with Tribot like plugins or something similar that changes the game or might interfere in other ways.

Edited by Aropupu

Hello just discovered  TriBot in the quest to smelt bronze bars.
I have been ablew to make everything run in less than 30 minutes without previous knowledge of TriBot.
Good job to 1 the community...
and this script is awesome. Thank you very much. 
I'll be testing it for 1 or 2 hours at Edgeville.

EDIT: I have a suggestion if this is appropriate... I have noticed a difference with the bot behavior and my personnal behavior which I think could be an idea for anti-ban.
I am smelting bronze bars in Edgeville. And I normally would walk back to the bank clicking on the minimap and wait until player is inside to click bank booth. Currently the script will aslways use the perfect stable camera angle to click directly on the bank booth. Could it be a good idea to use either this method or a click on the minimap to do the same action?

EDIT2: Another quick first impression that might be an idea for anti-ban: Is it possible to use mouse scrolling rather than mouse click drag to navigate up or down inside the bank? Currently if the ores are not visible it will grab the scroll bar click and drag it until it finds the ores, but what about a mouse scroll event? would that be good and possible?

EDIT3: Another first impression (sry I  like watching the bot and spot ideas with fresh eyes :D )  I have noticed the super nice ABS2 mouse fake off screen which makes believe you are semi-afk. Nice.
Now the other scenario is that the mouse stays still simulating the user not physically holding the mouse and being AFK from computer all together.
What about a 3rd scenario where the user is actually waiting for the smelting to end while being active in the rs client ? 
What could then be ideas is: Move mouse around randomly looking at objects in the game like maybe look at stats, right click a player, click back on inventory.
That could add the missing scenrario that the user CAN be actively smelting sometimes and not always afking.

What do you think of these first impressions ?

Edited by 1234567Alex