Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yugi Muto

What have I done to recieve so much hate?

18 posts in this topic

Other than Assume, who just hates me because Discord, what have I done to earn your hate? I'm new yes, I follow the rules, I ask questions, you people wonder how I know the rules, it's because I read them, and have PM'd mute and YoHoJo about them curious multiple times. I am not a ban evader, and asked YoHoJo in pms to check on that, by giving him my IP (He can tell if my ip is a proxy) So please, I'm sorry if I offended anyone but tell me why I earned your hate, as I hope to improve.

Some of your threads are completely useless and spam worthy.

As above me stated. Don't be annoying.

1 person likes this

you're just honestly so fucking annoying

Elaborate?

Some of your threads are completely useless and spam worthy.

As above me stated. Don't be annoying.

Alright sorry, I  try to only post quality. I'll re-think my future threads

I think you're awesome man, have a great day. (high-fives)

Thank you man! :) Means a lot! Awesome to see positivity, you're awesome too! :D (high-fives back)

TRiBot isn't really friendly to new members that post tons of threads trying to help other users. 

3 people like this

TRiBot isn't really friendly to new members that post tons of threads trying to help other users. 

So I've noticed, you think they might warm up to me? :P

Also, means a lot <3 Thanks! :)

So I've noticed, you think they might warm up to me? :P

Also, means a lot <3 Thanks! :)

I think youre just coming on too strong. The thread part is true, everytime I go on the forums homepage I usually see 2 threads that you have started in random topics. You have made multiple suggestions to this website and its functions in a manner which makes it seem like you think you own it. Its encouraged to be active and helpful in the community, but in a more mild manner. On top of you trying to be helpful, you also try to make changes which is the part that probably gets annoying for most people. You trying to make changes is something not even moderators do openly with threads. Just take it easy, ask questions if you want, try not to start so many topics and instead post on threads already created.

By nature, majority of botters are not very sociable online which is why we have bots playing a social game for us.lol We have a computer program spend time playing for us so we can spend more time doing other things. Sure we talk on forums from time to time, but you make it seem like its the only thing you are doing in life which is talking on the forum. Just take it easy buddy youre not all that bad. =)

I think youre just coming on too strong. The thread part is true, everytime I go on the forums homepage I usually see 2 threads that you have started in random topics. You have made multiple suggestions to this website and its functions in a manner which makes it seem like you think you own it. Its encouraged to be active and helpful in the community, but in a more mild manner. On top of you trying to be helpful, you also try to make changes which is the part that probably gets annoying for most people. You trying to make changes is something not even moderators do openly with threads. Just take it easy, ask questions if you want, try not to start so many topics and instead post on threads already created.

By nature, majority of botters are not very sociable online which is why we have bots playing a social game for us.lol We have a computer program spend time playing for us so we can spend more time doing other things. Sure we talk on forums from time to time, but you make it seem like its the only thing you are doing in life which is talking on the forum. Just take it easy buddy youre not all that bad. =)

Ahh thanks! I'll try to calm down on random threads, but I no mean think I own the place! :P I just like forums and want to help improve if I can ^_^ I'll try to calm down a bit though, thanks for the advice! And yeah I understand some people aren't that social, but I still hope to make some friends :P I already befriended @Post who doesn't bot much but does services so I dunno :D Tryna just me a good guy and whatever Thanks for the feedback, means a lot!

who cares

A lot of people care apparently cause I get hated on quite a bit ^_^ Just looking to get along with everyone!

Edited by Yugi Muto

It's pretty obvious you're ban evading.

Edited by Assume
1 person likes this

i kinda like you <3 :D

I kinda like you too ;) <3 

You worry too much about what people think of you.

Just trying to get along with people that's all! :)

alot of tribot users are socially inepts

You sir on the other-hand seem smart and polite and awesome! :D

Because you're the worst.

<3

1 person likes this