Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ProBotterIamNoob

Simple Dice Non Java

3 posts in this topic

I created a custom program for own use to do dices games 55x2

the bit off code is written in AHK [Auto Hotkey and looks kinda like this

F9::sleep 1000if(count < 100)    {    count++    random, rand ,1, 100    ;;IniWrite,%rand%,%UserInput%,#rolls.ini,Lines,%count%    IniWrite, Your Latest Roll Was %rand%,rolls.ini,Lines,%count%    }     else    {    count = 0    goto Dice    };Send, {enter}  ;  Sleep, 2000    Send, /did roll - %rand% On the dice for %UserInput% ;/p ;sleep 1000Send, {enter};sleep 1000    ;;IniRead, OutputVar, rolled#s.ini, Lines,%count%,%rand%    gosub rolled    Return    ^Esc::    ExitApp

So each time i press F9 the bot will write in the clan chat how much it did roll and for who it did roll

currently there isnt alot off info wich i could post in this topic but i will try to anwser whatever people wanna know

Feature Updates

Rank List and pricings

More Minigames

Update Log

Suggestions

351a3vq.jpg

Donations are Appceriated!

Donations:

Money Wanted Before Gambling: 6M

Current Stack:

Edited by ProBotterIamNoob

I created a custom program for own use to do dices games 55x2

the bit off code is written in AHK [Auto Hotkey and looks kinda like this

F9::sleep 1000if(count < 100)    {    count++    random, rand ,1, 100    ;;IniWrite,%rand%,%UserInput%,#rolls.ini,Lines,%count%    IniWrite, Your Latest Roll Was %rand%,rolls.ini,Lines,%count%    }     else    {    count = 0    goto Dice    };Send, {enter}  ;  Sleep, 2000    Send, /did roll - %rand% On the dice for %UserInput% ;/p ;sleep 1000Send, {enter};sleep 1000    ;;IniRead, OutputVar, rolled#s.ini, Lines,%count%,%rand%    gosub rolled    Return    ^Esc::    ExitApp

So each time i press F9 the bot will write in the clan chat how much it did roll and for who it did roll

currently there isnt alot off info wich i could post in this topic but i will try to anwser whatever people wanna know

Feature Updates

Rank List and pricings

More Minigames

Update Log

Suggestions

351a3vq.jpg

Donations are Appceriated!

i wrote a dicing script a while ago, im sure it would works better than this. you can script it so the bot automaticly responds to commands.

nice script though!

I ran dyce 07 before summer, i was the first, sadly other people started doing it aswell.

Edited by gef30

i wrote a dicing script a while ago, im sure it would works better than this. you can script it so the bot automaticly responds to commands.

nice script though!

I ran dyce 07 before summer, i was the first, sadly other people started doing it aswell.

;) this script is acurate it also will tell for who you roll ;) also i'm still working on a couple of things it also was made for other games untill X-Trap and such stuff updated so i'm just building it up for OSRS/RS3   currently in this bot/script are about 2months off work