Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gowoodson

Selling bulk runes (Beat the GE Trade Limit)

14 posts in this topic

Hello all runes I can get about 4m a day of each.  Here are the runes and the prices

Air: 5 gp each

Fire: 5 gp each

Water: 5 gp each

Earth: 5 gp each

Mind: 4 gp each

Body: 8 gp each

Death and chaos will be in short supply so the price will vary.  Chaos will hover around 101-102. 

Nature runes.  I do have a nature rune bot but it only produces around 10k nature runes a day.

Leave any offers below and we can always work out a long term supply deal and negotiate.  My runes sell slowly at these prices on the ge so why not beat the trade limit and buy all of them at once from me.

There's millions of runes sold every day. Hundreds, of millions in some cases. Dump them on the GE and continue on with your day. You won't find anyone here buying your items unless they're making a drastic profit. 

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 5:02 PM, gowoodson said:

May I ask what made you laugh your ass off?

Edited by neonhamster

There's millions of runes sold every day. Hundreds, of millions in some cases. Dump them on the GE and continue on with your day. You won't find anyone here buying your items unless they're making a drastic profit. 

oi VIP-E ? botting again?

I'm laughing because it wa just in the past 2 days where rune prices crashed because people found out the rune pack's were very profitible. I'm guessing you just got stuck with the runes? No disrespect, same thing happened to me :)

I'm laughing because it wa just in the past 2 days where rune prices crashed because people found out the rune pack's were very profitible. I'm guessing you just got stuck with the runes? No disrespect, same thing happened to me :)

i am the guy who bought 20m vials of water and waited for those to sell(that was a dumb mistake)..... If you are just now finding out that rune packs are profitable you need to rethink botting.  I would say stick with buying chaos runes and death runes if you want an instant sell seeing as how death runes go for 80 over the shops buy price at 0.  I do not think rune prices have crashed actually been steady at 4-5 for all runes.  If you are only buying rune packs then you are buying the wrong thing.  Buy chaos and death runes to maximize profits. All my runes sell. Not instantly but they do sell. Can you show me a chart showing that the runes have crashed though?  While you are there screenshot the death rune chart for me also. Runepacks have always been profitable but not very profitable.  40-50 coin profit per pack is not very profitable.

u still selling runes? if you are pm me i wanna buy bulk aka 1m fire runes of u asap

cant make money off of people who bot... its like trying to sell burgers to mcdonalds employees

You know to all 3 of you I just want to say that all 3 of your answers were wrong.  I now have 6 customers who go through me and I still have left over to sell into the ge.  One of them actually over pays me so he is not making a "drastic profit".  I guess you can say I am just so good that I can "sell burgers to mcdonalds employees".  No but on a more serious note there is a need for it because some people do not want to waste the 10 bucks for the script to buy them for them.  But one of you was right and I was already doing it whatever does not sell to them will sell overnight in the ge.

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 3:23 PM, gowoodson said:

Hello all runes I can get about 4m a day of each.  Here are the runes and the prices

Air: 5 gp each

Fire: 5 gp each

Water: 5 gp each

Earth: 5 gp each

Mind: 4 gp each

Body: 8 gp each

Death and chaos will be in short supply so the price will vary.  Chaos will hover around 101-102. 

Nature runes.  I do have a nature rune bot but it only produces around 10k nature runes a day.

Leave any offers below and we can always work out a long term supply deal and negotiate.  My runes sell slowly at these prices on the ge so why not beat the trade limit and buy all of them at once from me.

looking to buy minds and airs, message me when youre ready please

7 hours ago, neonhamster said:

looking to buy minds and airs, message me when youre ready please

I pmed you.  Talk to me over skype because I can answer immediately.  skype username is tuxmotley