Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ace_001

Need new game

5 posts in this topic

So while I'm letting tribot do its thing I need a game to get into, generally my style of game is just as of runescape, there is mages, rangers, warriors and you're beating on some type of monster with some sort of gear progression and competitive ladder whether it be pvp ladder or pve ladder. My past games are like WoW, league, wildstar, diablo.

The problem I have with all the above games and past games I've played is theres a wall, theres a realization of "why am I still playing this?" theres a clear-cut wall of hey this is it you either hit a wall where the game is to imbalanced to compete and would just be RNG, or it becomes just a never ending grind to make even the smallest amount of progression, or it just becomes pointless to play.

Help me out fellow tribotters. 

I always ask myself that, "why am I paying this game", "how is this benefiting me", but really you can have fun training your account & making money both IRL and in-game.

Dont make RS your "life" but have fun in your spare time, make some money, & be happy.

I always ask myself that, "why am I paying this game", "how is this benefiting me", but really you can have fun training your account & making money both IRL and in-game.

Dont make RS your "life" but have fun in your spare time, make some money, & be happy.

well I do always enjoy runescape because the PvP is actually pretty balanced and you never know what you're gonna get yourself into roaming deep which keeps it exciting, but I need another game while I bot up my account to get to that point. 

well I do always enjoy runescape because the PvP is actually pretty balanced and you never know what you're gonna get yourself into roaming deep which keeps it exciting, but I need another game while I bot up my account to get to that point. 

What lvl are you now? Dont bot the account you plan on using though it might get banned after you decide to use it. I just started an account a few days ago, train with me, I got up to lvl 54 so far! :P