Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

theultimateobby

My first time to green gold

24 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, just wanted to share my goals, and continue to share my goals, until I work my way up into gold-farmer status..

I tried botting years and years ago and I thought it was a waste, then I read up about how much RL cash people can make from OSRS gold, I thought no way in hell can I ever make a dime off runescape, then I stumbled across TRIBOT, and within the day I sold 4m GP for 6$, and when I looked at my PayPal account is when I realized I just made RL cash from runescape.. since then a few days ago I've decided to start working towards a VPS and run more bots.. Today I reached the Green Area of profit and I'm so proud of it...

Glad to share and continue to share with you guys here.

post-307624-0-51455000-1455923230_thumb.

1 person likes this

Hello everyone, just wanted to share my goals, and continue to share my goals, until I work my way up into gold-farmer status..

I tried botting years and years ago and I thought it was a waste, then I read up about how much RL cash people can make from OSRS gold, I thought no way in hell can I ever make a dime off runescape, then I stumbled across TRIBOT, and within the day I sold 4m GP for 6$, and when I looked at my PayPal account is when I realized I just made RL cash from runescape.. since then a few days ago I've decided to start working towards a VPS and run more bots.. Today I reached the Green Area of profit and I'm so proud of it...

Glad to share and continue to share with you guys here.

attachicon.gifwwwwww.png

That's fantastic to hear man!

Good luck on the long road of botting :)

1 person likes this

c8d6e77ad597b477a7ebef5a47484212.png

@theultimateobby

Was all from donations :o

Granted its a different cash stack. but I made over 24m In donations

Edited by Post
1 person likes this

Dang, I wish someone would donate me 2 pickaxes too:/  XD jk haha

lel nah those were from my mining bot that never got to be a mining bot.

1 person likes this

next goal green stack of platinum tokens xD

1 person likes this

Nice man, im interested in doing something similar.

Have you got any tips? If so a PM would be nice, either way congrats and good luck

Nice job :D

Am I a bad person for having nearly 250k iron ore lol

I think I have a problem :(

You might.  I had 900k  bananas... so I think you're not that bad.

My account got banned, and I realized what a waste of bananas... So I am not a hoarder anymore >:/

i'd merch and shit, but the profit would never hit my inventory. No more!

Is this why prices are going up on iron ore? lol

You definitely came to the right place, welcome and congrats. You may want to mention what you used and give a shoutout to whatever Script you used!

1 person likes this

Pro tip: If the account in your picture is your mule to hold your gold on, I'd recommend getting some legitimate play hours on there, level up some things, etc. to avoid RWT bans. If the account on your picture is not your mule, Don't hold your cash stack on your bots.

Good luck!

1 person likes this

Dump them, being merched atm and sells for like 240ea. lol.

moneyghame.jpg

Made some cash selling on PlayerAuctions :D also bought a VPS server for more bots.

Congrats on making enough money to buy a VPS and on your first 10M cash stack, keep going man. :)

I remember the first time I got a green stack of cash and thought i was the shit and would brag to a bunch of people online. Always great to hear about people making money and being satisfied no matter the amount. Keep on going and you'll have billions soon enough. 

Awesome well done man, keep going with it

It was such a good feeling achieving it my first time, even if it was a few years ago I won't forgot. It's also a good feeling when you reach other milestones (50m, 100m) :) 

Great job! i think the best part about this picture is that its still the same set up you got off the island with :P

Your post reminded me of my younger self from 6 monts ago. Good luck on you quest, and never, never give up.

2 people like this