Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Display Client IP

1 post in this topic

On tribot it seems as soon as you open a new tab you can't view the active IP anymore or what its named in your proxy editor/list.

It would be nice to have a way to view the active IP and know wether its working or not.

Also, upon starting the client, next to your login credentials on the bottom right you have the ability to select one of your configured proxies, what for? if there isnt a game instance being run why would you want to launch tribot on a proxy? I'm a little confused on how this works, i understand that setting a proxy to a loaded client reroutes all the network traffic ingame but don't see why the tribot client itself has the option to load a proxy upon startup.

So i guess this post turned into more then just a suggestion, it includes a question too. still seems appropriate for this board though.