Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jestlluka

Lowest ban rate methodes

16 posts in this topic

Hello Guys,

I am wondering what are the lowest ban rate methodes in your opinion.

I am not asking about your goldfarming methodes etc... So please don't get me wrong.

Is it combat or collecting or something else? Please add how long your accounts normally last for + how many hours per day do you bot it.

Answers should look like this example:

Combat

They are lasting for around 2 weeks

5/24

Please discuss

AIO Walker

LOL

@jestlluka and bro like ive said in many of my posts no one would even tell you the method even if they like don't use it themselves well i wont personally however a person that dont give a crap and like wants his method crashed but tell you but hey common sense prevails no one will release their gold farm method :)

and just look into the money making threads @  https://tribot.org/forums/forum/112-money-making/ and like pick a money making method from there i guess and try it out and compare it to other methods and youll see which is lowest bans, which is more profitable, etc. mate

gl bro

Answers should look like this example:

Combat

They are lasting for around 2 weeks

5/24

AIO Walker

Please follow format.

1 person likes this

Thanks for all the troll answers :)

Waste of time searching for some usefull information up there with such a great community ...

Waste of time searching for some usefull information up there with such a great community ...

People are greedy. I remember when botting was only for reaching goals, and not for earning real life money, like the majority is doing across every botting community. Everything's about competition nowadays, it seems.

1 person likes this

What did you expect? If people share their methods other people will do these as well thus making the method worthless. It look me a lot of hours researching which were the best methods. Just look around in the premium section and do some research yourself. :)

=]

What did you expect? If people share their methods other people will do these as well thus making the method worthless. It look me a lot of hours researching which were the best methods. Just look around in the premium section and do some research yourself. :)

kik