Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tankd

Hello Guys

7 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I'm Tankd. I'm just getting back into the botting world and figured TRiBot is the perfect place to start. I'm looking to slowly start up another bot farm. Around 2012-2013 me and my friend started out own bot farm and ended up bringing in about 100m a day for each of us. I'd like to get back to that point in a few months.

I'm also trying to learn to script, I have my first bot up and running but it spam clicks everything and has a few bugs with no antiban. It's still a work in progress.

its not as easy as it used to be back in those days it would take quite a few bots to earn that much in a day. plus there will be a lot of bans you will need to deal with along the way. However, it is still very doable =) just tedious. good luck to you!

Welcome to TRiBot! If you need any help feel free to add me on skype, my id is: tri.tribot

Thanks guys, idk if you'll see this Tri but your sig says to click the banner above for you scripts and it's below it.