Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

moiz.frost

Running nats at Abyss

20 posts in this topic

Not sure but has anyone who is botting at abyss running nats experienced a lot of bans and deaths for the past 2 weeks?

not a lot of bans still have one acc going over 3 months.  but should be banned come monday due to dieing and only running with bronze pick.  But friendly tip. turn private off. I had a guy follow me for 12 minutes and I could not find out how he knew what world I was in then it dawned on me my private was on.  They will add you and just wait in the world you hop into.

1 person likes this

@gowoodson

3 months?

your signature says "Time ran: 4days"

Maybe he spread the 4 days out over 3 months, that's one way to avoid getting banned. That's like that.. 1 hour of botting a day?  :P

Edited by Markus

Maybe he spread the 4 days out over 3 months, that's one way to avoid getting banned. That's like that.. 1 hour of botting a day?  :P

Maybe the sig is messed up. A few users have that issue with erickos script.

not a lot of bans still have one acc going over 3 months.  but should be banned come monday due to dieing and only running with bronze pick.  But friendly tip. turn private off. I had a guy follow me for 12 minutes and I could not find out how he knew what world I was in then it dawned on me my private was on.  They will add you and just wait in the world you hop into.

Good suggestion, Ill check on that.

Turns out my private is set to friends with 0 friends. Not sure how I'm dying like 5 times an hour.

@gowoodson

3 months?

mine says i have 180k nats lol.

in reality i have probably over 10m

Yep, I got the ban hammer today. Was only killed twice though, so I'm not sure if i was PK'ed or was actually done for bot busting.

My private has been set to off as well so I'm not 100% sure where I went wrong.

yep lost gracefull on some bots dunno how..

@gowoodson

3 months?

^^^^^ This guy thinks there is only one botting client and only one script.  Your signature says yohogold but last time I checked Yoho did not get a name change.  "Do not always believe what you see on the internet." if you must know I have been using T*p*o* as my other client.  But I know advertising another botting client is not allowed here so I withheld that information earlier.  Let me know if you want links and everything so I can validate my story with you @Butta.

Edited by gowoodson

@gowoodson

interesting story you got there

Thanks let me know if you want links to the script and what not. Anything to help prove myself to you.  If you must know though that this acc is going really slowly over the last 3 months.  Due to dieing and everything. I think the longest I ran one day was 12 hours without the script messing up.  Only lvl 71 rc as of now.  I do not see though how this has anything to do with the original post there so I am going to end my part of the discussion here. Pm me if you wish.

mine says i have 180k nats lol.

in reality i have probably over 10m

Good to know though that the signature is not always accurate.  I do not keep track of how many nats I have made I just sell every 10k.

Edited by gowoodson

I found that the private thing was the only way they were following me.  ExRunecrafter is really good with teleing when they first spot danger and so is the other one but what I have noticed is that when i got tele blocked with exrunecrafter he just kept trying to tele.... which just means he stands there. THe other script i use will then try to run back to the ditch but has a lot slower gp per hour then exrunecrafter.