Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
keldm

Selling Lumbridge teletabs (66k tabs) / Shoutout to tab makers

5 posts in this topic

Hello, as the title says I am currently selling 66k Lumbridge teletabs, for 696gp ea.

I'm also encouraging other tab makers to sell some percentage of the tabs here and the rest on G.E for a small overprice a day, something like 5%+ each day should spark a price increase. In this way we all make more money, and most importantly, we can continue to use the method without getting to the point where it's not worth making the tabs or even make a productionstop that would eventually stabilize the price, however are we willing to go through with that?

Since 15. Jan. 2016 the price has dropped from 921 to 691 (230gp).- http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/Lumbridge_teleport/viewitem?obj=8008

I can also produce different kind of tabs in bulk orders, just give me a PM or comment below.

- Best regards Keldm

Just a FYI you are trying to sell 10-15 times the total amount of lumbridge tabs traded daily on the GE. If you are farming these, I HIGHLY recommend that you diversify your tabs.  

you shouldnt have made so many at once. You should be offloading them in increments. With having so many to sell youre going to drop the price yourself otherwise you will just have 40-50mil in tabs just sitting there.

Just a tip, you can't run a 20 account farm on lumby tabs alone. You will end up with more supply than the daily traded and make prices crash a ton. I've done this before with certain items on accident. You have to diversify your farm.

Edit : Depends how much of your item is traded per day, but I meant lumby tabs for this example. 

Edited by godspower33