Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA Bot Farm Tool

54 posts in this topic

maby an idea to add script queue support? so you can run the bot 100% automatic?

doesnt seem to work, it types in the name but doesnt actually press the icon on grand exchange to actually buy item. 

Please fix this when you can as this script seems like it would help me sooooo much!

Thanks mate 

@Usa

08/07/2016 - V2.0a

- Now supports trading multiple items to multiple accounts

986ee08bd7.png

This can be used to setup your bot farms by having the mule trade your bots the required items for whatever they need to get started. In addition, you can use this to have the bots trade your mule account farmed items, etc. options are endless. Setup instructions listed in the first post.

Hello USA,

It is really a good Tool to save a lot of time.

But i have some problems whit it, i can't save the settings, and i have tryed doing it in 2 different computers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if i may add some suggestions to it (nothing too hard to do i think):

1-Add a option for the bot to stay Afk and dont log off.

2-Not to run to the bank, just to stay there and accept all trades.

3-I know this is problably asking for too much for a free script ,but if you could make some kind of list like 1º trade, 2º sell x items, 3º buy this list of items...

Well thanks for your time and awesome script.

2 minutes ago, Baal Zebub said:

Hello USA,

It is really a good Tool to save a lot of time.

But i have some problems whit it, i can't save the settings, and i have tryed doing it in 2 different computers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if i may add some suggestions to it (nothing too hard to do i think):

1-Add a option for the bot to stay Afk and dont log off.

2-Not to run to the bank, just to stay there and accept all trades.

3-I know this is problably asking for too much for a free script ,but if you could make some kind of list like 1º trade, 2º sell x items, 3º buy this list of items...

Well thanks for your time and awesome script.

What is listed in your Bot Debug? It should tell you where it is saving the settings file.

1. What?

2. The current logic requires it to bank each time as trading 'x' items when you only have 'y' available slots is not supported

3. Not sure what you mean by this, could you clarify?

1- The bot logs off and back on , I'm just asking for it to click on the tabs from x to x or turn the camera around so that the bot doesn't log off.

2-I see, but does it work with the same principle for the receiving bot? for example, i wanted to give 200k gp to 20 bots that were next to a shop wich i have to manually walk to. Couldn't the receiving acc accept all trades to them? ( i don't know much about scripting, sorry if you understood the idea with the 1st post and I'm just repeating myself).

3- For example, i am buying 350k of arrows, so i have to constantly change what i want the bot to do: 

1 accept the trade. 

2 go to GE and buy the arrows. (needs to pick up the money from the bank, because the 1st comand deposits everyting)

3 trade back the items to the main.

My idea was about making the bot run from a list of comands. The transition from 1 to 2 would probably be tricky, but it could work with a timer / a trade count or with a requirement to enable the transition beetwen those actions  - for instance, something as: if coins in the bank = x amount -> bot starts the 2nd comand.

[02:42:37] java.io.IOException: The system can not find the path specified
[02:42:37]     at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
[02:42:37]     at java.io.File.createNewFile(File.java:1012)
[02:42:37]     at scripts.BotFarmTool.GUI.H(GUI.java:93)
[02:42:37]     at scripts.BotFarmTool.q.actionPerformed(GUI.java:789)
[02:42:37]     at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2022)
[02:42:37]     at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2348)
[02:42:37]     at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:402)
[02:42:37]     at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:259)
[02:42:37]     at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:252)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6535)
[02:42:37]     at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3324)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6300)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2236)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4891)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2294)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4713)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4888)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4525)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4466)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2280)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2750)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4713)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
[02:42:37]     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[02:42:37]     at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
[02:42:37]     at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:86)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:729)
[02:42:37]     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[02:42:37]     at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
[02:42:37]     at obf.wh.dispatchEvent(ch:402)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
[02:42:37]     at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

------------------------------------------

This is the debug. I never had any problem saving a file from any script.

Edited by Baal Zebub

1 hour ago, Baal Zebub said:

1- The bot logs off and back on , I'm just asking for it to click on the tabs from x to x or turn the camera around so that the bot doesn't log off.

2-I see, but does it work with the same principle for the receiving bot? for example, i wanted to give 200k gp to 20 bots that were next to a shop wich i have to manually walk to. Couldn't the receiving acc accept all trades to them? ( i don't know much about scripting, sorry if you understood the idea with the 1st post and I'm just repeating myself).

3- For example, i am buying 350k of arrows, so i have to constantly change what i want the bot to do: 

1 accept the trade. 

2 go to GE and buy the arrows. (needs to pick up the money from the bank, because the 1st comand deposits everyting)

3 trade back the items to the main.

My idea was about making the bot run from a list of comands. The transition from 1 to 2 would probably be tricky, but it could work with a timer / a trade count or with a requirement to enable the transition beetwen those actions  - for instance, something as: if coins in the bank = x amount -> bot starts the 2nd comand.

1. It performs the ABCL antiban functions, but sometimes those aren't often enough and will require the script the log back in.

2. Yeah, it will walk to the tile you specify and after it will walk to the nearest bank however it will return to that tile after banking unless you stop it.

3. I understand your request now, however the two operations are not linked and I do not have any plans to integrate them. This is a tool which showcases different utilities you can perform to make setting up your accounts easier, not intended to be a money making script.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Baal Zebub said:

This is the debug. I never had any problem saving a file from any script.

It should create a "USA Bot Farm Tools" directory in your .tribot AppData folder.

Inside of that two folders, "Grand Exchange" and "Trading" should be created as well.. where it saves the profile to the appropriate directory. Check to see that you have read/write permissions in there, the folders should be created automatically.

Thanks for your time.

I am still having problems whit saving settings.

The Problem is that my .tribot appdata folder doesnt creat a file for the "USA Bot Farm Tool".

But when i try for other scripts (USA Tutorial Island) there is no problem whit saving and loading settings.

I have deleted the .tribot file and tryed whit 2 different laptops and i still can't save anyfile.

08/15/2016 - V2.1

- Will now create the required directories instead of failing, whoops!

Thanks for the update, now this tool really helps cutting my work to half.

I would suggest adding one more simple but usefull feature to this when you have time.

Just adding for trading items on the settings , we have Location and i recomend adding a option for world.

This would help intercalating this script with others methods.

3 hours ago, Baal Zebub said:

I would suggest adding one more simple but usefull feature to this when you have time.

Just adding for trading items on the settings , we have Location and i recomend adding a option for world.

Hm good suggestion

On 2016-08-17 at 1:29 AM, Baal Zebub said:

How many bots do you run? Does this script works behind main script -> pause main script when need to mule -> un-pause main script?
Do you use breaks, if so, how does it work along with main / mule script? Does it give any problems, if bots break - mule don't? Do you need to sit in clanchat or smth? 

Also, i don't need restock my bots every hour or anything. Nor they get banned fast. But i would like to test out tool like this to save time on cleaning my farm every morning..So annoying doing this on bunch of single vps's every day man. Would be way ore cool to login to my mule every morning and find all shiny loot already traded and ready to be sold.

Also, does it support teleports to destination? Like, im standing in varrock, but i need to go to ardy.

+/- 10bots , my PC isn't that good. And I am on vacation until mid September, soo no VPS for now.

I am just testing some ideas and organizing all the method to make my life easier for when I get back.

No this script doesn't work like that you are describing the TAU Bot Manager that isn't in use and doesn't have a ETA.

Soo for now this script is the one I found that works better for mulling.

But the best way to work whit it that I have found is using script queen. But for now it still need for you to be awake on the pc and select the saved conf. That you made for the bots.

I do for example:

_for the bot

10min for USA Bot farming toll. Whit no brakes.

2h of main script or if the script just stops when out of resources no time. Whit breaks.

again 10min for USA bot farming toll that I have to config and accept etc...

*If or when this script gets script command there is no need for any actual work just make a really big and well though script queue and you could make it work for days whit no supervision at least in theory.

_the mule, if you have to restock..

just make it restart the script from you to hour whit all of my bots names even the ones that I am not using.

No need for chat etc.. Just have the names of the mulle.

No teleports, I would suggest making a account just for receiving from the bots and make one other doing the teleports and playing legit for safety.

btw if you find a better methodology for mulling or script (private too) just pm me plz :P

On 8/17/2016 at 11:20 AM, SerialCerealKiller said:

is it possible to start this script with a command in a script queue?

Second this. I'm curious. @Usa

Edited by imsobanjo

@Usa

This script looks extremely useful! Super excited to try it. Are we able to have the mule log-in from a separate ip? Or does every account have to log in from the same up? If so, I feel like that leaves a lot of room for chain bans.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, asdfghjk said:

@Usa

This script looks extremely useful! Super excited to try it. Are we able to have the mule log-in from a separate ip? Or does every account have to log in from the same up? If so, I feel like that leaves a lot of room for chain bans.

Thanks!

Running a script and setting up the client to use whatever profile/proxy you want are two separate things, good luck!

script has problem scrolling down for items like knife and leather. @Usa

it just doesnt scorll down and keeps writing the word so it looks something like "LeatherLeatherLeather" and so on.

Edited by NinjadGuy