Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA Bot Farm Tool

54 posts in this topic

USA Bot Farm Tool,

"a necessity in cutting down the amount of human-interaction involved in maintaining a large bot farm."

17bd8d9875.png

482d6ea706.png

986ee08bd7.png

Features:

Currently it is capable of:

• Buying a list of items through Grand Exchange and collecting them, updating new offers.
  • Noting and withdrawing a list of items from the bank and selling them for your desired value through the Grand Exchange, updating new offers.
  • Trading multiple items to a Mule
  • Trading multiple items from a Mule to multiple bots
  • Accepting trades from any account sending a trade request

In the future you can expect:

• Option to buy a bond, use it, and change to a Members world.
  • Walking with presets/saving

Setup Instructions:

Grand Exchange

1. Add a SELL or BUY offer with your item name (exact spelling, punctuation, and capitalization as it appears in game)
  2. Set the item amount to BUY or SELL, (0 is ALL for Selling)
  3. Set the item price, either SET_ITEM_PRICE of an exact value (i.e. 99000) or quick pricing for add/subtracting 5-10% off the guide price
  4. Hit Add to select the item, and add it to the task list
  5. You can select the item and hit edit to make modifications to the list
  6. Don't forget to save the list before hitting Start so you can use it in the future by loading it

Trading

1. Add an Item by name, exact spelling and amount. Enter a no value, or a value less than or equal to 0 to trade all items
  2. Enter the accounts that you want your player to trade, supports multiple accounts
  3. Set the location (RSTile) by hitting the Refresh button that you want your player to walk to where you can expect all accounts to be at to facilitate the trading (choose a location near a Bank)
  4. Remove from the item/account list as necessary
  5. Save your settings so you can load them next time

For accepting items only, enter nothing in the Trade Items tab and hit Start

For trading items to your mule, enter add a single username and add all the item(s) you wish to trade your player.

For trading items from your mule to your accounts, add multiple usernames and item(s) that you wish your mule to trade your players.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks and enjoy.

10 people like this

Awesome. This will work very well in co-operation of script queing and essentially we don't even have to look at our bots anymore at all! with break-handlers of course.

@Usa it just starts and ends immediately

Re-uploaded, seems to be working fine for me. Try again?

@Usa it works now =) I misunderstood though, I thought it also marched the G.E. adding the value to buy an item then adding another value to sell the same item eliminated the value for buying it

very helpful in combination with lava dragon script once that becomes premium. I look forward to testing combination of the two some day in the future so I don't have to trade by hand anymore

Edited by neonhamster

can this be added onto a script? say your lava dragon script, sells the lava dragon bones etc then buys trident charges and repeats?

can this be added onto a script? say your lava dragon script, sells the lava dragon bones etc then buys trident charges and repeats?

I wouldn't run it in a script queue but when you are ready to offload / onload some goods you could stop your current script and start this one at GE to fulfill your needs.

This is fantastic, but I have a question regarding populated searches on an item

I inputted the item "Pot" into the item list, but it seems to have trouble scrolling down the list to find the pot. So, is there a way to only just show the results for "Pot" rather than potions etc etc?

This is fantastic, but I have a question regarding populated searches on an item

I inputted the item "Pot" into the item list, but it seems to have trouble scrolling down the list to find the pot. So, is there a way to only just show the results for "Pot" rather than potions etc etc?

I will have to make some changes/additions to support multiple items

This sounds good. However if you could add walking to the GE and skipping the gui using script argument it would become much easier to use on a large scale. Will test it out soon and leave more feedback!

Awesome script. Saves so much time, works smooth. Only problem i stumbled upon was the script not scrolling down when searching for an item (e.g. 'knife', there are bronze, iron, mithril knives and so on, but the actual 'knife' is not visible to click on immediately, you will have to scroll down a bit in order to see it).

Just tested it on a f2p account and it doesn't detect it has only 3 slots on the GE. @Usa can you make it f2p compatible?

03/06/2016 - V1.2

- Updated GE API to detect F2P users to only use the first (3) slots or whatever is available

- Changed some logic around in withdrawing/selling items

- Web Walks to GE

- Custom Bank opening at GE

1 person likes this

Nice script. Could you add a function to abort all offers before starting  because sometimes it says there are no more available slots? And also an option to buy maximum amount for money i have? Thanks  

Today's update broke this script. Right now instead of typing in Amulet of glory(4) and buying it, the script will type in Amulet of glory(4)air rune and not find any item with such a name and get stuck.

Since the placeholder update; the item selling doesn't work as it keeps trying to click on the 'note' option but clicks on 'items' and it never advances since it never did its current task.

3 minutes ago, Oh_My_goth said:

Since the placeholder update; the item selling doesn't work as it keeps trying to click on the 'note' option but clicks on 'items' and it never advances since it never did its current task.

I've updated the noting/unnoting in my API, are you aware if anything else has changed?

22 minutes ago, Usa said:

I've updated the noting/unnoting in my API, are you aware if anything else has changed?

Not that I know of.  Buying works normally.  Webwalking does too.  It seems to work fine, just the selling and noting.

Actually; I did notice something.

Let's say I'm trying to sell 10k noted bananas... but I have 1 + unnoted bananas on inv... It tries to deposit bananas from inv to bank 1 by 1... with huge in between delays, until it has none on inventory, and it can withdraw them all off of bank at once.

Not major, but it's there heh.