Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

USA Bot Farm Tool

14 posts in this topic

This thread is to discuss my latest project, a bot farm management tool that I plan to expand to multiple tasks that can assist you in managing a large farm. This script is meant to be made for intuitive setup, easy loading/saving of profiles to take the hassle out of some of the manual activities involved with running a script on multiple accounts.

Currently it is final stages of development to support Grand Exchange buying/selling of items

In the future, I plan to add tabs for..

• Mule Trading, 'x' items by list or all items above 'x' value.
  • Web Walking to preset locations to include saving custom locations
  • Any other ideas along the way

06dd1961b7.png

;)

11 people like this

I already have this but really didnt think it was a good idea to release it. Sockets r swag

I like it. been waiting for Taco's one to come out. ETA on final release?

This isn't a bot farm manager, but rather a bot farm tool. This is designed to automated tasks as you need them, whereas Tau Bot Farm Manager is designed to maintain your entire farm for you automatically. They are different scripts.

1 person likes this

@Usa Some preset locations are a little more complicated or require a teleport before running, would you add a little extra support if requested to a location? For example, buy ores, camelot tele, use tele run to blast furnace

Edited by Enano25

I like it. been waiting for Taco's one to come out. ETA on final release?

I started it earlier today and I am hoping to release it by this evening or tomorrow morning.

@Usa Some preset locations are a little more complicated or require a teleport before running, would you add a little extra support if requested to a location? For example, buy ores, camelot tele, use tele run to blast furnace

I haven't designed it to be task based on different levels, right now it will support single actions but that is a good suggestion and certainly possible for the future.

This is really meant to be a simple tool to save you time in setting up your farms after tutorial and dumping some gold on the account to buy starter items.

@Usa

Another useful tool I see is that it buys a bond in f2p, uses the bond,

hops to a members world and continues buying the rest of the required member items, then runs to location.

it saves you around 250k, plus the time of buying a bond, using a bond on the acc, hoping to members etc. 

Edited by Enano25

I haven't designed it to be task based on different levels, right now it will support single actions but that is a good suggestion and certainly possible for the future.

This is really meant to be a simple tool to save you time in setting up your farms after tutorial and dumping some gold on the account to buy starter items.

Does this support world wide walking? If I were in Ardy doing a task, would it run me to the GE and sell the items? 

@Usa

Another useful tool I see is that it buys a bond in f2p, uses the bond,

hops to a members world and continues buying the rest of the required member items, then runs to location.

it saves you around 250k, plus the time of buying a bond, using a bond on the acc, hoping to members etc. 

Good idea @Enano25

In the future, I plan to add tabs for..

• Mule Trading, 'x' items by list or all items above 'x' value.

That's all I needed to see.  ^_^  :heart:

Looking forward to seeing the release. 

Edited by J M C
1 person likes this

yes hello usa  it   out  yet  i  whas think u told only  few  days

1 person likes this