Sign in to follow this  
Atomsk

Repository Credits

So whats the deal with Repository Credits? Why is it so difficult to get them? Why are they more expensive in the Black Market vs from @TRiLeZ? Why am I unable to buy enough credits just to get VIP or any other script I would like? It almost seems like you guys are limiting yourselves (owners of tribot)

Nah, I understand what dude is saying. Tribot's credit system is dumb. You basically have to buy credits from other users who have hoarded them, and are able to mark up all day because when you're trying to buy credits at 3am no one is up. it's ridiculous, and should be automated from trilez himself.

Nah, I understand what dude is saying. Tribot's credit system is dumb. You basically have to buy credits from other users who have hoarded them, and are able to mark up all day because when you're trying to buy credits at 3am no one is up. it's ridiculous, and should be automated from trilez himself.

Lol..

You can purchase it directly from tribot using stripe or btc. It's a strategical business decision to not use paypal to avoid chargebacks, although they did support paypal when I first joined.

If you wish to purchase with 07gp, you can use various traders in the black market.

Lol..

You can purchase it directly from tribot using stripe or btc. It's a strategical business decision to not use paypal to avoid chargebacks, although they did support paypal when I first joined.

If you wish to purchase with 07gp, you can use various traders in the black market.

Yeah, no I cant. The system on both my stripe AND paypal has said "Fraudulent Pay" so something is definitely bullshit

Yeah, no I cant. The system on both my stripe AND paypal has said "Fraudulent Pay" so something is definitely bullshit

Are you implying that trilez purposely implemented this error in order to get people to pay mark up fees in the blackmarket?