Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cater321

5/5 accounts perm baned at the same time

21 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

First of all i am not crying because of bans... i knew bans are more then expected those days but

I am wondering what could possibly get all 5 accounts baned in the same minute...

Some information about whole process of botting:

every acc had it's own proxy, also they were not on same computer but they had 2 different hardware ids but without LG

1 acc made 5 days ago

4 accs made 3 days ago

2 of 3 days old accounts were suicide botting 24/7.

other 3 were botting 6 hours with breaks.

All accounts were botted with daxhunter (so obviously it is not a script's fault)

They had different patterns... some were on grey chins, some on red etc.

Only 1 trade was done on each acc ( giving them bird traps, and box traps - less then 30k gp worth trade).

Does anyone have any ideas what could possible link them to be baned right in the same minute?

Discuss please :)

Best regards

Hunter, Monday, Monday, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Monday.

You're welcome. <3

6 people like this

All used the same mule? And, why is your conclusion that it wasn't the scripts fault when you used the exact same script on all of them? It could be something in the script for all we know. 

every acc had it's own proxy, also they were not on same computer but they had 2 different hardware ids but without LG

@cater321

how do you use proxys without VIP-E?

please let me know so i can save money for the future

Edited by Butta
3 people like this

You're welcome. <3

Never heard of that :) So that means: Monday = Making accounts, then 6x BOT, repeat the process once again?

Or is it high chance of ban during the week aswell?

All used the same mule? And, why is your conclusion that it wasn't the scripts fault when you used the exact same script on all of them? It could be something in the script for all we know. 

Well first trade was done with one of those bots (6h/d) a trade was less then 30k gp worth

After that for collecting chins different account was used which was never boted, and not baned. 

Mine are alive guess you have to find a smarter way to bot ;)

What do you mean smarter way to bot? Botting chins or you meant to bot something else because banrate on chins is crazy? 

Never heard of that :) So that means: Monday = Making accounts, then 6x BOT, repeat the process once again?

Or is it high chance of ban during the week aswell?

Well first trade was done with one of those bots (6h/d) a trade was less then 30k gp worth

After that for collecting chins different account was used which was never boted, and not baned. 

What do you mean smarter way to bot? Botting chins or you meant to bot something else because banrate on chins is crazy

Almost every method is high ban rate atm so i didnt meant another method just try different hours etc

You're welcome. <3

And also hunter. I mistakenly bought a 30$ hunter auth and haven't been able to make my money back on a bond yet, The ban rate on hunter is ridiculous no matter what the script is. Happy monday

It's not like they ban accounts one at a time. On mondays especially, I'm sure weath/whoever comes in to thousands of flagged bots where he simply has to give the go ahead to ban them. I'd wager if you checked your inbox to see when they sent you the "you've broken one of our game rules..." message, hundreds of bots would have the exact same time.

Jagex stated on their site that:

1) They save all IP information (current and past) of every single account from the point where the accounts are initially created
2) If you get caught botting on 1 account that uses(or has been using) the same IP adress as other accounts that perhaps haven't botted a single time, all accounts tracing back to that IP will get banned. 

So perhaps it was because u created the accounts on the same IP? If not..

Hunter, Monday, Monday, Hunter, Hunter, Monday

1 person likes this

Well like you said you suicided botted and hunter of all methods. Hunter is prob one of the highest ban rates there is (assuming) also Mondays is the day when your bots get banned mostly.

People forget that profitable hunting is limited to a very few spots, just like woodcutting. Many people using hunter are going to cross paths with each other almost definitely every few hours especially when looking for chin spots or puro puro.

Hunter has been a huge strike point for jagex since 07 botwatch was implemented.

So few spots, combined with high demand and many people makes it much more likely to be flagged as a bot by reports or bot activity.

Without VIP -E , Proxifier. In regards, lack of LG, time, day, same world, flagged IP, or HWID as well as just blind fracking unluck my friend.

Good luck.

Almost every method is high ban rate atm so i didnt meant another method just try different hours etc

hey man any idea why? got accounts banned too

and I had them for like 3-4 bonds, switched activities and got a 99 on all of them lol

and I had them for like 3-4 bonds, switched activities and got a 99 on all of them lol

What do you mean?

On 2/29/2016 at 0:04 PM, Qtulu said:

What are you trying to say? Sounds like you're just trying to show off about getting a botted 99.

On 6. 4. 2016 at 4:16 PM, rsproject said:

What are you trying to say? Sounds like you're just trying to show off about getting a botted 99.

I was trying to find out the reason why my accounts were banned. Accounts usually last for 3 weeks for me and this batch was somehow exceptional. The only mass botting accounts I have ever reached a 99 on.

Depending on which proxy provider you used, I know some resell the same old IPs from customer to customer (like the ones that are used and abused). This *might* play a role but not be the sole reason.