Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
needafriend

Using gmail's "+" feature

9 posts in this topic

So as @yganni stated, i wanted this to be easy for others to reference. Although It could cause this method to be filtered for banning. (although unlikely)

If you want an easy way to make email accounts--that you have control over and are easy to track-- do as followed.

Gmail--

Make you gmail address with random info.

Say [email protected]

when making accounts simply follow up you user with "+1" and sequential numbers down the line.

EX.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

This is great because you can keep track of your account very easily by email. I keep the passwords for all the same. I then name my proxies with the responding numbers.

A super easy way to keep you accounts straight when you are away from the spreadsheet. cutting down time and brain power to manage you bot farm. I find if you are not using the client starter, this is a quick way to keep your stuff straight.

So a bot farm would be organized as such.

EMAIL                      |  P W   |  Proxy name

[email protected] | 4prez  |       1          |

[email protected] | 4prez  |       2          |

Edited by needafriend

why remove it? This thread could have been used for reference for somebody else with a similar question.

I think I tried doing this since I heard it in like 2014 and it didn't work, but I probably did it wrong maybe?

I tried registering several accounts with the same email using Gmail aliases with '+', but I always got an error when trying to confirm my email. Instead I opted for Gmail aliases using '.', and it worked :-) Eg. if your email is [email protected], some aliases might be "[email protected]", "u..[email protected]", "[email protected]" etc. I don't know how smart it is to use these aliases though, seeing as Jagex easily can remove all '.' from every Gmail registered and thus be able to connect every account using an alias.  

@yganni i took your advice. i just created a small explanation of it to make it clear how to do it.

Hope the community likes it.

Thanks for expanding the post. Helps alot :)

Already using this method, thanks.

But I still stumble upon one problem while creating accounts, how do you guys deal with the SMS confirmation?

Already using this method, thanks.

But I still stumble upon one problem while creating accounts, how do you guys deal with the SMS confirmation?

While creating gmail's? I personally don't deal with SMS confirmation I just link my main email and it lets me skip SMS confirmation. 

1 person likes this