Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zMurdaaa

100% Ban Rate with TRiBot

25 posts in this topic

I understand the risks to botting obviously, and I don't suicide bot.

Breaks set regularly every 2-3 hrs for an hour and then a 5 hr break after 8 hrs have been played.

After all this 10/10 Anti ban bullshit and safe botting, using private proxies, and proxy account creation, my accounts are still getting banned.. What am I doing wrong? Or is TRiBot detectable again? I'm leaning towards the latter.

1 person likes this

Hey did you read a guide that says you should not be botting 2-3 hours without a break.  Try botting 1 hour with a 15 minute break. Also I feel like if you missed that you might have missed a few other key terms.  Do not bot in f2p kind of a waste of time. 

All botters are getting banned eventually, at some point we're going to figure out how they're detecting us, and by then they'll find a new way to detect us. Do you know of any undetectable Runescape bots? No? This the best you're going to get. 

Theres always a chance you will get banned , its not about how long you bot , its about how you bot. Breaks dont make a difference TBH , bot 7 hours one day than 2 hours the next , thats called realistic , breaking for 15 minutes after one hour and then starting again is not realistic.Do quests and dont just bot the same thing all the time.

Act like a real person and you wont be banned

1 person likes this

you're botting what do you expect? A bot won't have exactly the same playing pattern as a human.

You Botting a high risk area ?

uF943ff.jpg

Edited by iprocheat
1 person likes this

If you are having trouble lasting long, let us know if you find a solution... Seems like a common issue here at Tribot ;)

If you truly bot smart then you will do fine.

However no matter what you do, always plan and prepare for any or all of your bots to be banned, at any time.

Your break schedule is probably what got you banned tbh. Also that "hotspot map"... did I miss something? Thats huge.

You Botting a high risk area ?

uF943ff.jpg

Source? what's that?

I also don't see you mention Looking Glass. Pretty stupid to not use it, imo.

How so? Looking Glass is a solution to a nonexistent problem. Client isn't detected. It's always good to be extra safe, but no need to mention it like THAT's the reason he got banned. 

Edited by Markus

Source? what's that?

How so? Looking Glass is a solution to a nonexistent problem. Client isn't detected. It's always good to be extra safe, but no need to mention it like THAT's the reason he got banned. 

Based upon some of the clusters, you can see graveyard green drag bot zone, draynor willows etc... that map looks legit..

source is from jmod post   :P

Edited by iprocheat
1 person likes this

I understand the risks to botting obviously, and I don't suicide bot.

Breaks set regularly every 2-3 hrs for an hour and then a 5 hr break after 8 hrs have been played.

After all this 10/10 Anti ban bullshit and safe botting, using private proxies, and proxy account creation, my accounts are still getting banned.. What am I doing wrong? Or is TRiBot detectable again? I'm leaning towards the latter.

Your method probably, also you need to legit train your account up a little bit. + U need LG.

Edited by H3h3j0

It may also be worth noting that account age does, in my opinion, appear to have an effect as well as many other small factors.

If you create an account and begin botting on it within the first 24 hours you are, again in my opinion, MUCH more likely to be caught than if you were botting on an account which is 6+ months old.

As someone has mentioned previously, your break handling doesn't appear to be that great. Playing for 8 hours to break for 5 hours then continue for another 8 is not very realistic, even if you do break every 2-3 hours within those 8. Also, if over that entire time you were doing the same thing such as alching or fletching, your chance of being 'noticed' will be amplified.

With regards to the LG, I haven't personally tested it, however this is due to me not requiring it. I take a lot of care over my botting and it appears to show through when reflecting upon my ban rates. Take care of your bots and they will take care of you (cheesy statement).

2 people like this

there's a 100% ban rate no matter what you use... it's just a matter of getting your time and money's worth

Just got TEMPORARILY banned for botting agility, bot for 1hr break 15 minutes ish, no longer than 6 hour sessions, using paid script, got 1-50 agility on a lvl 35 pure with well rounded noncombat stats, the highest being 56wc.  

I made this account to be a zerker, I'm like half done with skill requirements for quests, what do I do/how do I proceed about botting and not getting permed?

Also, I logged on, hopped worlds, chose a high risk world by accident, then chose a normal world and when i tried to log in I was banned.  WTF

Just got TEMPORARILY banned for botting agility, bot for 1hr break 15 minutes ish, no longer than 6 hour sessions, using paid script, got 1-50 agility on a lvl 35 pure with well rounded noncombat stats, the highest being 56wc.  

I made this account to be a zerker, I'm like half done with skill requirements for quests, what do I do/how do I proceed about botting and not getting permed?

I've noticed that accounts which I use an overly-generic break pattern such as that will get banned faster than accounts which just suicide. Have HIGHLY RANDOM breaks, no human just logs out for 10 or 15 minutes every single hour. Humans are unpredictable.

Source? what's that?

I believe the image is a live map of ALL players, not just bots. The red dots are suspected macro accounts.

And as for LG, I'm pretty sure connecting through the official client or OSbuddy looks less suspicious than whatever Tribot shows up as. I know Trilez attempts to disguise the client as a browser, but surely Jagex can at least tell it's a suspicious client of some sort.