Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tobyjones3006

"Do you even bot, bro?"

12 posts in this topic

I'm just pondering on a few things....

Do you think botting accounts in the same world on the same IP will ring Jagex's little bot alert bells? 

Should I get the mule to follow the bots or the bots to come to the mule? eg. Location, World (when transferring)

Am I a complete idiot for botting 8 accounts on 1 IP? (trick question... I already know :cool: ) 

With transferring gold/items, is it better to have several trades to several mules (Incase one gets hit) or is it more likely to attract attention due to MORE TRADES?

gracias merci grazie dziękuję thank you 

Most of this is common knowledge and partial common sense IMO.

Botting accounts on the same world? Not an issue - Accounts on the IP is though, mainly because it'll only take one getting caught to RIP the rest.

Location for trading, It's probably best to do it in a populated area where your mule isn't out in the open. If everyone sees notabot123, notabot124, notabot125 trade notamule123 they'll all get reported of you're out in the open.

@HeyImJamie As you probably have noticed from 90% of my posts, they're all questions regarding answers that just need a little bit of common sense. I'm not used to gfarming, and i'm just going through the stage of constantly challenging my own common sense. So, I get on the forums! Thanks for the advice

@rilkarsales I'm currently on 0 bans out of 10 accounts after 2 bonds each with my P2P method. Also, no mules have been banned.

Definite proof to me that it can be done! Although... i'm prepared for the day :(

monday is when jagex does mass bans most of the workers are off for the weekends 

Well i've botted 12 weekdays including 2 mondays so far 

On the topic of mules, I've never had one banned ever. For the past 6 months I just use my main account to give gp to f2p accounts for bonds and I use my main to collect from all my bots. I am just semi careful and try not to let people see me trading them and I do not bring all my bots to the same world and put them in a line trading my main. I hop my main around to the different worlds my bots happen to be on

On the topic of mules, I've never had one banned ever. For the past 6 months I just use my main account to give gp to f2p accounts for bonds and I use my main to collect from all my bots. I am just semi careful and try not to let people see me trading them and I do not bring all my bots to the same world and put them in a line trading my main. I hop my main around to the different worlds my bots happen to be on

Thanks man, i've been doing that also! But it's obviously a bit less efficient and wondered whether you could get away with doing it the other way 

Thanks man, i've been doing that also! But it's obviously a bit less efficient and wondered whether you could get away with doing it the other way 

But you've got to be that careful, doesnt take much for a ban :P

Usually When I trade my mule, I trade it in a Populated area whereas it looks quite normal. And don't be stupid and use obvious botter names for your accounts. Think of something realistic, like what a real player might use even if u are suiciding the accounts. This greatly reduces the rate of being caught by players.