Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr Frigid

Botting a zerker in OSRS

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm trying to make a zerker pure, and bot all of the stats for rfd, including 60 att 99 str 85 range 94 mage.

What scripts are the most fullproof if I only bot about 6-8 hours a day?

Basically what I'm trying to ask is how to I make an account like this without getting my ass banhammered?

I think you should try it by yourself and take your conclusions.

Atm i cant run an account more than 5-6 days without getting banned.

Train melee with ExNMZ. Anything else, if you have the money for it use premium scripts. Try to train in in places with as few other people as possible (or so many people you wont be noticed). Get looking glass. If you use looking glass and NMZ, bans are virtually nonexistent. If you are only going from like 1-50 on the other skills, it is pretty safe as long as you dont run for 20 hours straight. 

Tri's AIO combat script has gotten me 80 str 80 range and 80 mage on a zerk in no time. It was just updated to use ABC2 as well so it should be even safer now. Would definitely recommend. After you have botted up some decent stats, you can switch to ExNMZ for better XP.

Edited by blame10
1 person likes this

+1 for @Tri's AIO Combat. I would personally get the riskier skills first so you don't have decent combat stats and then get banned for botting something like mining