Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iprocheat

laptop loud ...

16 posts in this topic

When ever run  tribot/ java my pc gets real noisy and the fan runs no stop here are the stats:

(I have a cooling fan pad)

lONpzyM.png

l12dAyc.png

edit when i stop java and tribot this happens:

rjKwAC7.png

Edited by iprocheat

@iprocheat

Not much can be done.

Laptop run harder, fans go faster, VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

It's okay, just think of it as the sound of money.

You can go in settings and set the paint delay to max & pick the disable graphics option to reduce CPU usage. 

Some laptops have vents on the bottom, airflow may be better if you set your laptop up like a tent, so it can breath.

IdeaPad-Yoga-13-Convertible-Laptop-PC-Cl

Edited by YoHoJo
3 people like this

It's using CPU, The more under load it gets, the more the components heat up, the higher RPM the fan spins, the more noise it generates. There is not much to be done to fix the issue other than not botting on a laptop.

1 person likes this

d9FSe8o.png

Fcuk a £900 pound laptop cant run bot :(

(its quad core )

Edited by iprocheat
2 people like this

Well its simple.The fan is working near 100% because you laptop is heating up too fast.That it probably caused by bad cooling(most laptop are not very good at dispersing heat).I suggest cleaning it(opening the laptop and cleaning around the fan and rads), also see if the fan is not worn out(try spinning it with your finger, should spin really easy).Another good thing to do is to replace the thermal paste, but for that you need to know what your doing because you can damage the cpu and/or the GPU.

PS:Your laptop stats are more than fine for Tribot client.

Update:Dam that motherboard is hot as hell , you really need to look into that Xb

Edited by Red_Spark
1 person likes this

Well its simple.The fan is working near 100% because you laptop is heating up too fast.That it probably caused by bad cooling(most laptop are not very good at dispersing heat).I suggest cleaning it(opening the laptop and cleaning around the fan and rads), also see if the fan is not worn out(try spinning it with your finger, should spin really easy).Another good thing to do is to replace the thermal paste, but for that you need to know what your doing because you can damage the cpu and/or the GPU.

PS:Your laptop stats are more than fine for Tribot client.

I cba but guess im going to have too! 

rjKwAC7.png

Edited by iprocheat

I cba but guess im going to have too! 

rjKwAC7.png

That is still hot(fan going full speed too) for and idle machine :)

I really think its just dust in you fan and rad.People never properly clean them out 

Also look at the heat-sink the goes to the GPU replacing the paste for it does wonders for laptops.(and the paste is not that expensive on ebay.I recommend using Zalman paste, also heard good things about Cooler Master.

Edited by Red_Spark
1 person likes this

Put that shit in the fridge

My friend used dry ice to cool his laptop when he was playing Arc, because it would always overheat.And it worked !!!!!! XD

So took laptop about and  is this a oor cooling design fan or what ?

As the fan inst sitting on top of processor ...

An is relying on cheapy looking cooper heatsinking pipes

mogDGlF.jpg

So took laptop about and  is this a oor cooling design fan or what ?

As the fan inst sitting on top of processor ...

An is relying on cheapy looking cooper heatsinking pipes

mogDGlF.jpg

That's how most laptops have it.Remove the fan and clean the rad that the copper heat-sink is connected to.You can't just put a fan on top a cpu, you always need a heat-sink first.Also copper is the best heat conductive metal for stuff like this(well unless you want to use silver :) )

DO NOT REMOVE THE HEAT-SINK from the components unless you have thermal paste :).You should be able to clean the radiator if you remove the fan.If you don't have any compressed air just blow(try not to spit).Qtips are handy to have too

PS:I see you'r on a carpet so make sure you ground yourself before touching the motherboard(or you might have a small chance of damaging it)

Edited by Red_Spark

Think solved the problem ;).

Funny thing was it didn't looked blocked when I looked from the outside in

I also cleaned and changed the thermal paste

Edited by iprocheat

Think solved the problem ;).

Funny thing was it didn't looked blocked when I looked from the outside in

I also cleaned and changed the thermal paste

ludBbmE.jpg

I need to clean my laptop out as well my probably looks 10x worse lmao.

1 person likes this