Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Encoded

Auto Tithe Farm Pro Development Thread

Script   72 members have voted

1. 1. Which script to develop first?

• Tithe Farming Minigame (Premium)
    • Blast Mining + Motherlode Mine (Premium)
    • Firemaking (Free)
    • Thieving (Undecided)
    • Lava Dragons (Premium)
    • Other - Please post what you think I should develop.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 posts in this topic

Account that I was using for development got banned. Not sure I will be continuing development.

3/2/2016

Been busy with private scripts, Rust server, and school work. Plan to start back up development after Monday.

2/24/2016
Decided on having users select the rows they want to farm with for that specific session and have the ability to load the previous used.

2/22/2016
Script correctly selects seeds from the table and enters the tithe farm.

2/6/2016
Got 34 farming. Played the mini game for the first time.

2/5/2016
100% favour complete. Just need to level farming now.
HeTm5SI.png

Spoiler

So it's been a very long time since I released a script and I am just about finished with the rewrites for my fisher and cooker. I was wondering which script the community is more interested of the ones I want to develop? Also open to suggestions.
I don't want to make a script that does some niche method, so if you have a suggestion then please keep that in mind. I also prefer not to have the requirements be too time consuming such as 72 slayer for wyverns.
Whatever I decide to make will probably take a few months before any public release is posted due to other responsibilities and projects I have outside of TRiBot. My decision will be made sometime next week.

This thread will be used as a development thread after I've decided.

Edited by Encoded
4 people like this

Blast Mining + MLM mine would be nice.

Would be cool to see a mule/slave addition as well to it.  

1 person likes this

@Encoded

1) Thieving script with custom ID (peron/stall/chest) , with custom banking , food etc.

2) Farming script. (herb runs)

@Encoded

1) Thieving script with custom ID (peron/stall/chest) , with custom banking , food etc.

2) Farming script. (herb runs)

Farming scripts aren't possible anymore, that's why erickho123 took his down. Jagex removed farming settings from the area that tribot could get them. It's also why OSBuddy removed the farming plugin from their client.

1 person likes this

Farming scripts aren't possible anymore, that's why erickho123 took his down. Jagex removed farming settings from the area that tribot could get them. It's also why OSBuddy removed the farming plugin from their client.

@Starfox , the script can just check all 15mins by walking

@Encoded

Do tithe farming. With no true AIO farming script now, it wont have any competiton.

Blast mining is cool and all, but there are faster and more profitable ways to train mining (unless you have like 99 mining). 

I guess what I am really saying is - Please release something new. Not just a variation on the 10 other scripts that do the same thing.

Edited by sevant

Barbarian assault minigame bot :P

I don't have the resources to do that as the only effective way to make a bot would be to have an all bot team and to be honest I am not that interested in maintaining a barbarian assault script.

Other: A script that buys a list of items on the grand exchange, where you can save & load lists. Would save me hours weekly, would definately pay for.

2 people like this

So it's been a very long time since I released a script and I am just about finished with the rewrites for my fisher and cooker. I was wondering which script the community is more interested of the ones I want to develop? Also open to suggestions.

I don't want to make a script that does some niche method, so if you have a suggestion then please keep that in mind. I also prefer not to have the requirements be too time consuming such as 72 slayer for wyverns.

Whatever I decide to make will probably take a few months before any public release is posted due to other responsibilities and projects I have outside of TRiBot. My decision will be made sometime next week.

This thread will be used as a development thread after I've decided.

I have pmed you like3 times and used discord, tagged you on messages and etc. The cooker still has problems :P The detailed explaination should be still there in your inbox.

I have pmed you like3 times and used discord, tagged you on messages and etc. The cooker still has problems :P The detailed explaination should be still there in your inbox.

My cooker has been fully rewritten, should be released in a few days.

Other: Pest control. There isn't a script that does pest control bug free. Could make it premium if not too expensive. 5-10$ for 2 weeks for example. 

Other: A script that buys a list of items on the grand exchange, where you can save & load lists. Would save me hours weekly, would definately pay for.

I'll make this for you right now

1 person likes this

Blast Mining + MLM mine would be nice.

Would be cool to see a mule/slave addition as well to it.  

I agree^ since there really isn't a good mining script out for free, I would more than consider getting premium just for Motherlode alone. Not to mention the absolute need for a Blast Mining script since at 99 it has potential of being 700k profit per hr and is very click intensive. Thank you so much for your time.

You can get 75k farming xp/hr with the new Tithe Farm minigame. Since there aren't any decent farming scripts in the repo, it could be a good idea to jump on.

Tithe farming would be the best bet in my opinion. 

Blast mining minigame doesn't count the time for gathering supplies for dynamite in its profit calculations. Havent really tried yet how much you will use per hour but i'm fairly sure that buying or making dynamite will cut the profit in half or more.

Development on Auto Tithe Farm Pro will begin 2/22.

4 people like this

Development on Auto Tithe Farm Pro will begin 2/22.

" shut up and take my money " :D

Cannot wait for this

Edited by smurfs14
1 person likes this