Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ii sav ii

dvd burning software and help?

5 posts in this topic

hi, so thought id ask my fellow gamers for abit of advice because im sure one of you will know the best solution, so im looking into burning dvds for family members, to save them a few pennys. so i was wondering what is the best software to use. isit free? or is there free ways to get it? so the plan is to download torrents and use a burner to put them on a disc. any suggestions??

thanks guys :D any help is welcome

hi, so thought id ask my fellow gamers for abit of advice because im sure one of you will know the best solution, so im looking into burning dvds for family members, to save them a few pennys. so i was wondering what is the best software to use. isit free? or is there free ways to get it? so the plan is to download torrents and use a burner to put them on a disc. any suggestions??

thanks guys :D any help is welcome

DVD Fab, is a great piece of software for burning DVD movies, which I assume is what you're burning

However, an easy and straight to the point software for burning everything else on to a DVD is ImgBurn

Just the standard windows burner works fine ^^ 

never used forums before really to ask for advice but really does seem the way forward!! always someone out there with some useful knowledge, especially when you dont know any brains in person (not saying it takes some one from nasa to burn a dvd but...)

thanks guys will be checking these out soon as, really appreciated