Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xSlapppz

GEWalker | Simple script that walks bot to GE

10 posts in this topic

Just a really simple script that walks you to the Grand Exchange so you don't have to, although some scripts might have this implemented, the scripts i am currently using on my farm do not, therefore i made this to run when i need them to meet up with Mule. Figured it might help some people and its easier for me to add it to my linux bots if i can do it through TriBot. So here it is. Ill post the repo link when it gets posted up.

1 person likes this

Grats on the release :)

What about a script that walks from camelot to Blast furnace and starts the quest, there used to be a script that did this but the guy got angry and removed his scripts.

http://imgur.com/28MB9ib

lol the lazyness is real with this one

Hey! it's not laziness it's automating everything which is a good thing

I apologize for this script. I realize there are a lot of walkers out there 10 times better than this one.

Grats on the release :)

What about a script that walks from camelot to Blast furnace and starts the quest, there used to be a script that did this but the guy got angry and removed his scripts.

http://imgur.com/28MB9ib

Ill look into it, i'm working on the water jug request that was posted a bit ago.

Ill look into it, i'm working on the water jug request that was posted a bit ago.

<3 

Yeah there is already several AIO Walkers.

why not just buy from shantay then bank at the chest 4 steps away. simple script with world hopper.